How many of you guys have lost friends to marriage?

You know what I mean, like how many of you have a hard time getting your married friends to basically do anything?

You mean, your married friends would rather spend time with their spouses than with you? That's so weird. :D

I was probably the first among my friends to get married. After we were married, I was kinda in to spending time with my wife - that's why I married her. Same thing happened over the next several years when my friends got married - they spent more time with their wives than with the group. Eventually most of them moved out of town for jobs, and we just connect via fantasy sports and the occasional (rare) get-together.

I have one married friend and I see him two weekends a month. I don't do anything during the week, so that is pretty good.

While on the other hand, I have friends in long committed relationships/engaged and they never want to do anything. Just depends on the people, not the fact if they are married or not.

I have one married friend and I see him two weekends a month. I don't do anything during the week, so that is pretty good.

While on the other hand, I have friends in long committed relationships/engaged and they never want to do anything. Just depends on the people, not the fact if they are married or not.

I think the opposite could also be true. They DO want to do something. Just not with you. ;)

I think the opposite could also be true. They DO want to do something. Just not with you. ;)

You're probably right. Im a huge douche and nobody ever wants to hang out with me.

Edit: I think I know what you're trying to say, but just the way you said it is very vindictive. Like I'm the reason they never want to hang out.

You're probably right. Im a huge douche and nobody ever wants to hang out with me.

It probably has more to do with becuase you have a penis.

• Fire 1

Did Paul snub you again? :D

Did Paul snub you again? :D

Actually I snubbed him for a Creighton bball game

Didn't stop me from spending time with my friends when I had a gf. Spend time with them (she usually went also), then go home and do whatever with the girl.

This is where I was going with this, Po. I wasn't impugning your character.

Although, when given the chance to "hang out with the guys" at the bar crawl, SOMEBODY had better things to do than hang out with all of us douches. Not naming names or anything...

Although, when given the chance to "hang out with the guys" at the bar crawl, SOMEBODY had better things to do than hang out with all of us douches. Not naming names or anything...

Hey!!! I live in Oklahoma. And I couldn't get the vacation days. :thumbs

I already said I had a baseball game to coach that Friday.

And the only douche there was Paul. :) Jk. I actully think when I finally do meet him, it will be glorious. He will want to out drink me and I him. Someone will not be able to walk outta the bar :lol: