Big Ten Announces 2012 Prime Time Schedule

The #B1G season opens on Sept. 29. #Wisconsin plays at #Nebraska at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2

#Nebraska faces #OhioState in Columbus on Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2

Also on Oct. 27, #Nebraska hosts #Michigan at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2

EDIT - Other Prime Time games of note:

#OhioState plays at #Indiana on Oct. 13 at 8 p.m. ET on @BigTenNetwork

#Iowa hosts #PennState on Oct. 20 at 8 p.m. ET on @BigTenNetwork

#OhioState plays at #PennState on Oct. 27 at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN or ESPN2

EDIT #2 - they put up an accompanying article to coincide with the announcements on Twitter:

Big Ten Schools Announce Prime Time Football Games to Appear on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 or BTN

Park Ridge, Ill. – Big Ten institutions today released game times and television plans for 14 home football contests to appear in prime time on ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 or BTN during the 2012 season. Indiana, Nebraska and Ohio State lead the way with three night games each, while Michigan State, Penn State and Wisconsin each boast a pair of prime time matchups. Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Northwestern will each take part in one night contest.

Entering their second year of Big Ten competition, the Cornhuskers will take part in three prime time games on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2. Following the Wisconsin matchup on Sept. 29, Nebraska will play at Ohio State at 8 p.m. ET on Oct. 6 before hosting Michigan at 8 p.m. ET on Oct. 27. The Buckeyes will also compete in two prime time road games with matchups at Indiana on Oct. 13 at 8 p.m. ET on BTN and at Penn State on Oct. 27 at 6 p.m. ET on ESPN or ESPN2. The Nittany Lions’ other night game will take place on Oct. 20, when BTN broadcasts the Penn State at Iowa game at 8 p.m. ET.

The #B1G season opens on Sept. 29. #Wisconsin plays at #Nebraska at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2

#Nebraska faces #OhioState in Columbus on Oct. 6 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC, ESPN or ESPN2

man oh man you have got to assume one of those games will be gameday, im just hoping its one of the two home games, im going to look up every teams schedule and see what games we will be up against.

SWEEEEEET! Nebraska vs Wisc at night hopefully we wear the cool uniforms then! :power

We already wear cool uniforms

Yes we do but even cooler would be awsome for 1 night game.

Games competing with Wisconsin:

Arkansas At Texas A&M

Cincinatti At Virginia Tech

Ohio State At Michigan State

Texas At Oklahoma State

Games competing with Michigan:

Florida At Georgia

Michigan State At Wisconsin

Notre Dame At Oklahoma

TCU At Oklahoma State

Texas A&M At Auburn

There really arnt any huge SEC games going on either date, and not much anyways, but this is what i think we will be competing with, the ones in blue are the ones i feel would be the option if not us.

SWEEEEEET! Nebraska vs Wisc at night hopefully we wear the cool uniforms then! :power

We already wear cool uniforms

+1

Well, looks like I know which games I will be drinking heavily for.

The Wisconsin game is the day before birthday. Hopefully we win and I don't remember a thing on my birthday. Of course, we could lose and I still might not remember a thing. One thing to take away from this is that I probably won't remember a thing on my birthday. :wasted

• Fire 1

The Wisconsin game is the day before birthday. Hopefully we win and I don't remember a thing on my birthday. Of course, we could lose and I still might not remember a thing. One thing to take away from this is that I probably won't remember a thing on my birthday. :wasted

That sounds like a good weekend to me, just remember to leave your liver at home buddy.

That sounds like a good weekend to me, just remember to leave your liver at home buddy.

Four days after my birthday. So maybe Ill join in on the festivities with jsneb.

Four days after my birthday. So maybe Ill join in on the festivities with jsneb.

Sounds good to me.