what was "dead week" for you like in college?

Sorry, I remember dead weak at UNL, it was not that long ago, the partying was still there and that was GREAT! I just meant the testing part, UNL still has classes during dead weak, right?

God, if not, could you imagine, even how much more fun it would have been!

Well, my comment was actually made with classes in mind. I have 5-8 pages worth of writing and bullsh*t I need to type up by Thursday, and then I have a presentation to give Friday.

Highly depends on your major.

Stuff like science, engineering (i think) and math have it really easy - it is just a worthless week where nothing is due before the final exam. For some of the more liberal-arts type of majors, journalism, architecture, english, etc - they have it rough because that is when most of their final projects are due.

This is probably the best dead week I have ever had in my whole two years in college.

No homework at all.

Thursday: PSYC 350 Research Methods and Analysis Exam 4 (Not a final)

Friday: PSYC 287 Personality Psychology Exam (Is a final)

Monday: HIST 208 World War II Exam 3 (Not a final)

Tuesday: PSYC 380 Abnormal Psychology Exam 3 (Not a final)

But a lot of my work this semester was front loaded, so it does balance out.

Stuff like science, engineering (i think) and math have it really easy - it is just a worthless week where nothing is due before the final exam. For some of the more liberal-arts type of majors, journalism, architecture, english, etc - they have it rough because that is when most of their final projects are due.

I have a couple of friends who are chemical engineering majors...and while their work load is easier this week than any other week during this semester, they still have a fair amount of stuff to get done.

Engineering and math is never easier, no matter what time of year you're talking about. Including summer.

I was an Engineering major and dead week was far from dead. It was usually full of wrapping up projects, homework, presentations, etc. It was almost as stressful as finals week itself. And even if dead week was "dead", there was nothing easy about engineering. It was 4 years of stress and borderline hell and I'm glad it's over.

I have a couple of friends who are chemical engineering majors...and while their work load is easier this week than any other week during this semester, they still have a fair amount of stuff to get done.

Thank you.