Dark Knight Rises

I was disappointed in almost every aspect when I saw this movie. I was hoping at the end that batman would die, because if they made another one I couldn't imagine how crappy they would have made it.

And really, that's your batwing? The finale of a Trilogy and you're going to come out with THAT thing for a batwing? NO.

Meh I was satisfied with the ending. I wish Nolan had the balls to kill him off because that would have made an epic ending and opened up a whole new universe for the movies, but it was probably an ending more appropriate for the times. Hope and living for a dream rather than doom and gloom, which we get enough of in the news.

I don't know what more you would want with the bat, the movie is supposed to be mostly rooted in reality so short of a stealth F-16 Helicopter hybrid with a velociraptor for your copilot I'm not sure what more there could have been. I was really hoping they would have given him a true custom built batmobile instead of the tumbler, thought for sure that would happen after they destroyed the first tumbler.

This is what I feel when I hear about Dark Knight Rises:

post-4052-0-59800500-1346207049.jpg

I was disappointed in almost every aspect when I saw this movie. I was hoping at the end that batman would die, because if they made another one I couldn't imagine how crappy they would have made it.

I have one friend that agrees with me when I say that Amazing Spiderman was a better movie than TDKR. This movie didn't even come close to the previous installment of Batman.

And really, that's your batwing? The finale of a Trilogy and you're going to come out with THAT thing for a batwing? NO.

WHEN I'M DONE READING YOUR LOUSY REVIEW

the_dark_knight_rises_promo_hd_bane-541x360.jpg

YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO DIE

:lol:

I have one friend that agrees with me when I say that Amazing Spiderman was a better movie than TDKR. This movie didn't even come close to the previous installment of Batman.

I tried to read that in his voice, then I didn't understand it.

Haha!

Seriously, could not understand Bane.

I WANTED to like this movie. I did. I'm a huge batman nerd. Drinking my beer out of a batman coozy right now. I have batman throwers, including old gen and new gen and robin throwers. Batman license plate. Keychain. Shirt. Batman hoodie with hood that has eye holes and ears.

It's not my choice that I was disappointed.

God I sound like a virgin...

I tried to read that in his voice, then I didn't understand it.

Haha!

Seriously, could not understand Bane.

I WANTED to like this movie. I did. I'm a huge batman nerd. Drinking my beer out of a batman coozy right now. I have batman throwers, including old gen and new gen and robin throwers. Batman license plate. Keychain. Shirt. Batman hoodie with hood that has eye holes and ears.

It's not my choice that I was disappointed.

God I sound like a virgin...

I liked it the first time I saw it but was still disappointed because I had a hard time hearing Bane but watched it a 2nd time and it was a way better experience. Sorry you didn't like it nothing wrong with that......virgin haha jk

• 4 weeks later...