Dark Knight Rises

im pumped for the TDKR, i just watched the Dark Knight yesterday again, i will say nothing will even come close to Heath Ledgers performance, it puts me in awe everytime. hope he is Resting in Peace

I don't think anyone will top Ledger's performance, but Tom Hardy is going to get pretty close.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Early reviews are in and The Dark Knight Rises finishes strong according to early reviews.

On RottenTomatoes.com there have been 33 critic reviews and only 3 have given it a rotten review because:

1. The action was so massive and thunderously clunky that he might as well have been watching one of the Transformers movies. First critic to write a negative review.

2. It was humorless, too long, and incomprehensible. He also gave the Katy Perry movie a 3/4 higher than TDKR lol.

3. Tom Hardy wasn't sexy enough and charismatic but instead he (Bane) was all brute force. She also didn't like it because the Joker wasn't in it but rated Magic Mike and Battleship higher than this movie LOL.

Early reviews are in and The Dark Knight Rises finishes strong according to early reviews.

On RottenTomatoes.com there have been 33 critic reviews and only 3 have given it a rotten review because:

1. The action was so massive and thunderously clunky that he might as well have been watching one of the Transformers movies. First critic to write a negative review.

2. It was humorless, too long, and incomprehensible. He also gave the Katy Perry movie a 3/4 higher than TDKR lol.

3. Tom Hardy wasn't sexy enough and charismatic but instead he (Bane) was all brute force. She also didn't like it because the Joker wasn't in it but rated Magic Mike and Battleship higher than this movie LOL.

2 hrs. 44 min. Hell yeah Ill sit through that sh#t and not complain a bit!

2 hrs. 44 min. Hell yeah Ill sit through that sh#t and not complain a bit!

No sh#t lol. I have no problem sitting through a 2 to 3 hour film as long as its entertaining and a damn good movie.

Some of the things these critics complain about is unreal but yet they rate other movies that were horrible better than TDKR, doesn't make any sense lol. Seriously Bane wasn't sexy and charismatic lol ummm he's not suppose to be.