So if Denver wins tonight, do they wait til round 1 is over or will they start round 2 even though LA/Den series is still going on?

They start round 2.

:1000

Do you know who plays tomorrow?

Its only Memphis LAC tomorrow.

Totally forgot that series is still going on. Hopefully LAC are healthy and can close it out at home.

I didn't realize Metta World Peach comes back next game.

And I kind of like Memphis, I would like them to somehow win that series.

Im torn because LAC are usually terrible and I kinda want them to win just bc they have sucked so bad for so long.

I just like the way Memphis built their team. Through the draft and shrewd trading. Everyone thought LAL basically got Pau for nothing and it turns out Memphis turned a guy they were never going to sign long term into a really strong core of players.

I generally lean toward the smaller market teams if I have no rooting interest anyways.

I would have really liked to see LAC do a lot better this year. They were just inconsistent. I think Blake Griffin is awesome, but he definitely needs to shoot 1000 FT's a day the entire offseason. No excuse for shooting that badly when no one is guarding you.

I would have really liked to see LAC do a lot better this year. They were just inconsistent. I think Blake Griffin is awesome, but he definitely needs to shoot 1000 FT's a day the entire offseason. No excuse for shooting that badly when no one is guarding you.

Tell that to Omar Asik...

And now Lebron gets the MVP award.... :facepalm:

2 guys were more deserving of it: Kobe and Durant. Both had similar numbers and they actually know how to close out games. I have never understood the hype around Lebron when he continues to prove over and over that he is not worthy of it.