Shane Battier should never shoot again...EVA!!

Thats Miami minus the Big three for you. This is why IMO they will never win a championship because they are paying those guys so much and can't afford good role/bench players.

I agree Po. I posted that very sentiment in the woodshed(douchebag post)! IMO they gotta trade one of the three and use that money on better role players!

I hate Kevin Garnett!!! No class! Always bumping his gums. You dont have to be a great lip reader to see he has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Sorry had to get that out! :D

Swearing is part of being a man, Jarvis. No professional basketball, baseball, or football player is going to respect someone who says golly and gee darn it..... Unless it's Tim Tebow it seems.

I got no beef with guys cussing but he personally attacks guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember him saying something to a guy last year that illicited him apologizing. Like I said I can't remember the exact details but it was something where he was spouting off and had to later apologize.

I don't care. KG is a competitor and I am a big fan of his.

I'll take Tim Duncan all day and twice on sundays!

I hate Kevin Garnett!!! No class! Always bumping his gums. You dont have to be a great lip reader to see he has a severe case of diarrhea of the mouth. Sorry had to get that out! :D

Swearing is part of being a man, Jarvis. No professional basketball, baseball, or football player is going to respect someone who says golly and gee darn it..... Unless it's Tim Tebow it seems.

I got no beef with guys cussing but he personally attacks guys. Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember him saying something to a guy last year that illicited him apologizing. Like I said I can't remember the exact details but it was something where he was spouting off and had to later apologize.

He made some cancer comment to Charlie Villanueva. Charlie has alopecia. Garnett is a thug.

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nba-282205

He made some cancer comment to Charlie Villanueva. Charlie has alopecia. Garnett is a thug.

Yeah that's right. He is a Richard bag!!

Damn, I had never seen that. I have never like KG and this definitely drives that nail home. What a douche.