Typical playoff series where one team is much better than the other. OKC wins two at home, LA wins game three at home. Take it to the bank ladies and gentleman, OKC wins game four in a close game. OKC wins game five by more than ten points.

Just call me Nostradomus

Indeed.

When no money is on the line I win, but as soon as I place a bet, I would have lost :)

Ill try it again...OKC defeats SA in 6. No way I can guess which games they win/lose and by how much in the WCF. Someone else can give it a shot if they want.

I'll take the Spurs in 7 actually. It's their year this year.

Both teams are red hot. SA hasn't lost yet in playoffs and OKC has only lost once.

At least 3 hit by gunfire as people left the OKC game. Not the greatest ending to one of the biggest nights in city history.

Up to 8 people now, one critically

I've never understood that mentality. "Hey our team just won, let's shoot people and destory our own city!"

Whose everyone got for tonight?

Who do I think will win or who do I want to win? I think I just answered the question with another question :lol:

Well I assume you would like the Pacers to win. Put me in the Heat crowd, I am tired of hearing Granger run his c$%k holster the whole time. I hope Lebron or Wade have the opportunity to posterize that dumbass into shame.