At least 3 hit by gunfire as people left the OKC game. Not the greatest ending to one of the biggest nights in city history.

Up to 8 people now, one critically

I've never understood that mentality. "Hey our team just won, let's shoot people and destory our own city!"

Nah, their mentality was much more rational than that. "Hey this group of women is annoying us, let's gun them down!"

Bad shot selection by Indiana the entire game. Way too many three point shots.

Haslem won this game for the Heat. James and Wade will get their points, but they need someone else to step up. Haslem did that today, but if Im Indiana, Ill continue to take my chances with Haslem.

Agreed. I still like Indiana's chances a lot going forward.

It's going to be a great game today, if Indiana can somehow get out of Miami with a W, i like their chances at home. It's crazy how much one player can effect a team. If Bosh was playing this series would already be over, not becuase hes a superstar, but he adds height and experience.

Haslem won this game for the Heat. James and Wade will get their points, but they need someone else to step up. Haslem did that today, but if Im Indiana, Ill continue to take my chances with Haslem.

It's going to be a great game today, if Indiana can somehow get out of Miami with a W, i like their chances at home. It's crazy how much one player can effect a team. If Bosh was playing this series would already be over, not becuase hes a superstar, but he adds height and experience.

Plus, the ostrich is a vicious bird

ChrisBoshOstrich.jpg

At least 3 hit by gunfire as people left the OKC game. Not the greatest ending to one of the biggest nights in city history.

Up to 8 people now, one critically

I've never understood that mentality. "Hey our team just won, let's shoot people and destory our own city!"

Bricktown (where the shooting happened) isn't a place I enjoy going. It's modeled after the Riverwalk in San Antonio but walking from The Chesapeake Arena back to the Bricktown will cause you to look over your shoulder. My guess, a couple of thugs started talking smack to each other.

And Mayor Rick Cornett thinks "Thunder Alley" area/street between The Chesapeake Arena and Cox Convention Center, should not continue

http://www.news9.com/story/18597571/okc-mayor-says-no-more-thunder-alley

OKLAHOMA CITY -

Thunder Alley, as we know it, can't continue, according to the mayor of Oklahoma City.

Mayor Mick Cornett says while he supports the idea of "Thunder Alley," he has decided to look into alternative ways to celebrate Thunder basketball. The move stems from the shooting in Bricktown Monday night that injured eight people.

ChrisBoshOstrich.jpg

Snoop Dog's Twin brother.

ChrisBoshOstrich.jpg

heat-chris-bosh-ostrich-the-attack-of-killer-ostrich-funny-nba-photos-2012.jpg