I don't know what's worse: WWE Wrestling or the NBA?

Looks like LeBum will win his 1st championship thanks to forming his mini All-Star team and some officiating help.

Thank God Basketball is over worthless sport now let's bring on some Football!!!

Well you continue to watch it, so there must be some entertainment value to it.

Who said I watched it? I didn't watch any of the games in Miami and the last game in OKC.

I've maybe caught a total of 3 quarters throughout the whole postseason. I have an app on my phone called Scorecenter where I get my score updates.

If you haven't watched the games, I don't understand how you can come on here and whine about reffing bias and conspiracies that don't exist. The Thunder played like total crap (especially last night) and the Heat played good team-oriented basketball. I won't lie to you and say the reffing was completely equal to both teams, but to claim that it was rigged is idiotic. The result of the series was simply one team making the plays and the other team not executing like they did the rest of the post-season. Simple as that.

Have you heard of YouTube?

Sure I haven't seen all of the games from start to end but from the minutes that I did (GM 2 Heat/Celtics, GM 2 OKC/Heat) to name a few, the screw jobs that were going on especially in favor of the Heat were unbelievable. I'm sorry but from viewing the games that I have seen, I've come to the conclusion that it's rigged.

I'm sorry to disappoint you in my opinion but that's what I believe in. I've viewed stats, videos, watched some of the games to make me believe in my theory that it's rigged. Now you may think its stupid but not me but that's your opinion and that's fine, I can't convince you but I'm not the only person in the world that thinks the NBA is rigged. I mean it's not like an NBA official has ever made bets on games he's officiated right?

Check out this years NBA draft were numerous people believe that was even rigged as well.

Not only would rigging games and/or the draft lottery be incredibly idiotic, it would also be a freaking crime. Stern could potentially spend a lot of time in prison if he had rigged anything.

I'm not sure why everyone has to cry conspiracy every time something happens that's somewhat questionable. It's good that people ask questions that need to be asked, but to declare that everything is rigged is seriously ridiculous.