Look who has a ring.

Go on hating lebron if that's your thing, but I better not hear a word about his ability to win a championship. You wanted him to win a ring to prove his worth? Guess what, he did.

Wow one ring. I can think of sveral other players who have ONE ring too lol. I'll continue to hate on the guy.

The guy has talent but he's a douche that's self-centered who had to form a mini all-star team to win the big one.

Goodness man, give your "mini all star" thing a break.

Why cause it's true

How is it any different than Boston bringing in Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to play with Paul Pierce in Boston? They won a title with their own "Big Three."

Not different in any way but they didn't make themselves look like a bunch of douches in the process.

How is it any different than Boston bringing in Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to play with Paul Pierce in Boston? They won a title with their own "Big Three."

Not different in any way but they didn't make themselves look like a bunch of douches in the process.

I know a lot of people that think they all look like douches all the time. I mean, have you seen Paul Pierce's pubic facial hair?

I know a lot of people that think they all look like douches all the time. I mean, have you seen Paul Pierce's pubic facial hair?

Lol yes and it's disgusting. They should censorship his face all the time now that would be hilarious.

What people lose in the Lebron hate is that Dan Gilbert was content collecting the millions he was getting from Lebron without attempting to put the legitamite pieces around him for the team to be successful. If that would have occurred they could have been celebrating a championship in Cleveland. Why does a player have to say I want to leave for the owner ship to make strides to improve the team. Let also not forget that when a team is ready to get rid of a player they do not always call them down and give them the courtesy of a meeting. Sometimes they find they are tried from the crawler on ESPN.

Gilbert's inability to provide LeBron James with the correct components to win a championship in Cleveland does not excuse James from doing something so colossally stupid and arrogant as "The Decision." A drastic difference exists between a player wanting a trade because they're unhappy and a player pandering to Sportscenter like he's the greatest human being since Jesus Christ.

I have absolutely no problem with James wanting to leave Cleveland, his desire to put himself in a better position to win a championship and him winning a championship. I'm very happy for him and I believe, given his skills and dedication, he deserved it. He said The Decision was a bad choice in retrospect and he wishes he had done something different. I stopped caring awhile ago about it. However, it was a mistake of epic proportions and one that many people will not give up easily. In many peoples' eyes it's a lot like a murderer who proclaims regret later in life - regardless of your later remorse the mistake you made is one that most people will not easily forgive. And I completely understand that. He put himself before the sport in the most arrogant and selfish way possible.

Personally, I think the haters and the sympathizers should get over each other. I can't convince someone to stop hating on James anymore than they can convince me to hate him. I understand why people do, and I think that should be enough to let it go.

James showed during this series why he's one of if not the greatest basketball players right now. He earned that ring. Congratulations to him.

Instead of getting upset about it, maybe we should criticize the Thunder. Where was James Harden during these playoffs? Who is going to get Russell Westbrook to stop putting himself before the team, taking bad shots and constantly trying to redeem himself from bad plays by coming right back and making another one? Why were the Thunder abysmal from three-range, allowing the Heat to have something like a 4-to-1 advantage the last two playoff games? Those are all more relevant topics than LeBron James' arrogance.

• Fire 1

I dont hate Lebron as much as i did last year. I think he learned to be more humble after the Mavericks kicked his ass last year.

Still, its annoying how every time he misses a layup or the ball gets stolen from him, he turns to the refs and complains.

This is not a LeBron James specific thing at all. Dozens of players turn to the ref when they've done something embarrassing, think someone has fouled them, etc. If you're going to complain about James doing this then you should complain about almost every player in the NBA. Kobe Bryant does this all the time. Russel Westbrook did it a couple times last night. Rajon Rondo did it several times in the East Finals.

I think this has more to do with your annoyance of James than it does anything else. If you looked at it objectively you'd see James is no different than handfuls of other NBA players. It's a diva sport if there ever was one.

• Fire 1

I don't know what's worse: WWE Wrestling or the NBA?

Looks like LeBum will win his 1st championship thanks to forming his mini All-Star team and some officiating help.

Thank God Basketball is over worthless sport now let's bring on some Football!!!

Well you continue to watch it, so there must be some entertainment value to it.

Who said I watched it? I didn't watch any of the games in Miami and the last game in OKC.

I've maybe caught a total of 3 quarters throughout the whole postseason. I have an app on my phone called Scorecenter where I get my score updates.

If you haven't watched the games, I don't understand how you can come on here and whine about reffing bias and conspiracies that don't exist. The Thunder played like total crap (especially last night) and the Heat played good team-oriented basketball. I won't lie to you and say the reffing was completely equal to both teams, but to claim that it was rigged is idiotic. The result of the series was simply one team making the plays and the other team not executing like they did the rest of the post-season. Simple as that.

I dont hate Lebron as much as i did last year. I think he learned to be more humble after the Mavericks kicked his ass last year.

Still, its annoying how every time he misses a layup or the ball gets stolen from him, he turns to the refs and complains.

This is not a LeBron James specific thing at all. Dozens of players turn to the ref when they've done something embarrassing, think someone has fouled them, etc. If you're going to complain about James doing this then you should complain about almost every player in the NBA. Kobe Bryant does this all the time. Russel Westbrook did it a couple times last night. Rajon Rondo did it several times in the East Finals.

I think this has more to do with your annoyance of James than it does anything else. If you looked at it objectively you'd see James is no different than handfuls of other NBA players. It's a diva sport if there ever was one.

Yeah your probably right. But like i said, I do hate him less than last year :D

I don't know what's worse: WWE Wrestling or the NBA?

Looks like LeBum will win his 1st championship thanks to forming his mini All-Star team and some officiating help.

Thank God Basketball is over worthless sport now let's bring on some Football!!!

Well you continue to watch it, so there must be some entertainment value to it.

Who said I watched it? I didn't watch any of the games in Miami and the last game in OKC.

I've maybe caught a total of 3 quarters throughout the whole postseason. I have an app on my phone called Scorecenter where I get my score updates.

If you haven't watched the games, I don't understand how you can come on here and whine about reffing bias and conspiracies that don't exist. The Thunder played like total crap (especially last night) and the Heat played good team-oriented basketball. I won't lie to you and say the reffing was completely equal to both teams, but to claim that it was rigged is idiotic. The result of the series was simply one team making the plays and the other team not executing like they did the rest of the post-season. Simple as that.

Have you heard of YouTube?

Sure I haven't seen all of the games from start to end but from the minutes that I did (GM 2 Heat/Celtics, GM 2 OKC/Heat) to name a few, the screw jobs that were going on especially in favor of the Heat were unbelievable. I'm sorry but from viewing the games that I have seen, I've come to the conclusion that it's rigged.

I'm sorry to disappoint you in my opinion but that's what I believe in. I've viewed stats, videos, watched some of the games to make me believe in my theory that it's rigged. Now you may think its stupid but not me but that's your opinion and that's fine, I can't convince you but I'm not the only person in the world that thinks the NBA is rigged. I mean it's not like an NBA official has ever made bets on games he's officiated right?

Check out this years NBA draft were numerous people believe that was even rigged as well.

:facepalm: Pierce and Garnett are two of the most prolific douchebags to ever play in the league. They make Lebron look like a catholic school girl.

I was talking their process in creating the "Big 3" compared to LeBrons "Decision" cause they didn't party while stating they're gonna win 8 straight titles and looking like douches in the process. KG is a douche I'll give you that but I don't think Pierce is all that bad.

Rigged refereeing or not, referees had nothing to do with the Thunder's poor play throughout this entire series. Referees didn't stop Westbrook from continually taking bad shots and driving the lane like he think he's Derrick Rose. Referees didn't cause the Heat to dominate the Thunder in made three-point shots.

I don't think anyone can really deny that the Thunder got completely shafted this series, but there were several factors outside of the officiating that led to a Heat victory. Remember in game two when Westbrook started 0-5 from the field, and the Heat had a 19 point lead with barely six minutes left in the first? Westbrook took the first six shots and only made one!

I'm not even a Heat fan - I wanted the Thunder to win because I'm a huge fan of Kevin Durant's. But there were several things that went wrong for the Heat outside of officiating, most notably getting straight-up outplayed and dominated by LeBron James.