While the reffing has been really horrible, the Thunder have had every chance to take this game and run away with it and haven't taken it. They played a fantastic 1st quarter and since haven't played well on either end of the floor. Westbrook is gonna have to go to the chiropractor after this one, because he is carrying his entire team on his back.

Honestly, if Lebron continues to play like he has this postseason and improves how he plays in crunch time, I could become a fan of his. Buuuuut... we will see.

If I ever became a fan of his, he'd be like a Kobe Bryant to me...I enjoy watching his game, but I don't like him as a human being. While Kobe is an adulterer, they are both egotistical aholes

With any decent management, the Thunder will be a great team for years to come. Sucks to see Miami winning the series in the fashion that they are.

It's not over yet. Remember how it appeared that the Spurs were going to roll right through the Thunder and then they kicked it into gear and took 4 straight? I'm not saying it will happen, but I won't count them out of it yet.

With any decent management, the Thunder will be a great team for years to come. Sucks to see Miami winning the series in the fashion that they are.

It's not over yet. Remember how it appeared that the Spurs were going to roll right through the Thunder and then they kicked it into gear and took 4 straight? I'm not saying it will happen, but I won't count them out of it yet.

Miami by 10+ in game 5. Take it to the bank.

Honestly, if Lebron continues to play like he has this postseason and improves how he plays in crunch time, I could become a fan of his. Buuuuut... we will see.

If I ever became a fan of his, he'd be like a Kobe Bryant to me...I enjoy watching his game, but I don't like him as a human being. While Kobe is an adulterer, they are both egotistical aholes

You forgot rapist. And for the record. I will NEVER be a LeBrun fan.