I don't know what's worse: WWE Wrestling or the NBA?

Looks like LeBum will win his 1st championship thanks to forming his mini All-Star team and some officiating help.

Thank God Basketball is over worthless sport now let's bring on some Football!!!

Well you continue to watch it, so there must be some entertainment value to it.

What people lose in the Lebron hate is that Dan Gilbert was content collecting the millions he was getting from Lebron without attempting to put the legitamite pieces around him for the team to be successful. If that would have occurred they could have been celebrating a championship in Cleveland. Why does a player have to say I want to leave for the owner ship to make strides to improve the team. Let also not forget that when a team is ready to get rid of a player they do not always call them down and give them the courtesy of a meeting. Sometimes they find they are tried from the crawler on ESPN.

Looks like LeBum will win his 1st championship thanks to forming his mini All-Star team and some officiating help.

Thank God Basketball is over worthless sport now let's bring on some Football!!!

I like basketball, but the NBA isnt what it used to be. There is no parity now, its who can get their friends together and form the best all-star team. The draft is worthless nowadays.

• Fire 1

Look who has a ring.

Go on hating lebron if that's your thing, but I better not hear a word about his ability to win a championship. You wanted him to win a ring to prove his worth? Guess what, he did.

Okay, I will. Just like I continue to hate Alex Rodriguez and Derek Jeter...

Well you continue to watch it, so there must be some entertainment value to it.

Who said I watched it? I didn't watch any of the games in Miami and the last game in OKC.

I've maybe caught a total of 3 quarters throughout the whole postseason. I have an app on my phone called Scorecenter where I get my score updates.

Look who has a ring.

Go on hating lebron if that's your thing, but I better not hear a word about his ability to win a championship. You wanted him to win a ring to prove his worth? Guess what, he did.

Wow one ring. I can think of sveral other players who have ONE ring too lol. I'll continue to hate on the guy.

The guy has talent but he's a douche that's self-centered who had to form a mini all-star team to win the big one.

Look who has a ring.

Wow one ring. I can think of sveral other players who have ONE ring too lol. I'll continue to hate on the guy.

The guy has talent but he's a douche that's self-centered who had to form a mini all-star team to win the big one.

Goodness man, give your "mini all star" thing a break.

Look who has a ring.

Why cause it's true

Look who has a ring.

Why cause it's true

Not really. It wouldn't be too difficult to make a debate that OKC has the same amount if not more talent and potential than the Heat.

Look who has a ring.

Wow one ring. I can think of sveral other players who have ONE ring too lol.

If LeBron's career ended today, you might have a point. He's got AT LEAST 10 years to win more titles. He'll finish with 4 probably.

(edit to add - no, dumbass, I'm not "giving LeBron titles that he hasn't won. I'm saying he has a great chance to win many more.)

Look who has a ring.

Why cause it's true

How is it any different than Boston bringing in Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to play with Paul Pierce in Boston? They won a title with their own "Big Three."

• Fire 1

All the Dynasties have had a ridiculous cast of players. Kobe, Shaq, Fisher, Horry. Jordan, Pippen, Rodman, Kerr, Kukoc. Look at the ridiculous star power the Spurs had.

It is just as incredible that the Heat won with guys like Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Udonis Haslem, James Jones, and Norris Cole playing big parts.

Look who has a ring.

Wow one ring. I can think of sveral other players who have ONE ring too lol.

If LeBron's career ended today, you might have a point. He's got AT LEAST 10 years to win more titles. He'll finish with 4 probably.

(edit to add - no, dumbass, I'm not "giving LeBron titles that he hasn't won. I'm saying he has a great chance to win many more.)

That's twice you've called me a name