Hey ESPN.......LeBron played at the age of 18 in the NBA compared to 21 with MJ.....ESPN are LeBron NUT HUGGERS

lebron-vs-jordan-at-age-27.jpg

Get over yourself. Seriously.

A) it's ESPN.

B) WHO CARES

Don't like what I post either don't read it or block me......seriously. Won't break my heart with either choice. Love love

We can tell who the NBA wants to win. They are already selling "Beat the Heat" Finals Tshirts on NBA.com and then they have a total crap piece about how Miami has to win to give fans what they want.

QvCBA.jpg

For true basketball fans, Heat-Thunder is Finals heaven

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/features/shaun_powell/06/08/a-call-for-heat-thunder/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

There are certain favors you ask at great, great risk. Such as: Borrow large sums of money. Help move a piano. Take care of your dog that still hasn't gotten the hang of housetraining.

And root for the Heat.

This may come off sounding like an anti-Celtics story. But it's not. It's just a simple and direct basketball plea, that's all. A request to the basketball gods to give us Miami vs. Oklahoma City in the NBA Finals, especially after what we've all been through since last summer. Don't you think we deserve it?

Look. The Celtics, at this point, are many things: Noble, for sure. Proud. Fighters. Gamely geezers. Gritty, determined, resourceful. All that.

And they're also something else: In the way.

For the sake of Heat lovers and haters, the Celtics need to step aside Saturday so we can witness a big buildup to an event that just might meet the hype. If the Heat win Saturday, basketball wins. Seriously, after watching LeBron James on Thursday, and Kevin Durant the last week, and knowing how quickly the ball will whisk up and down the floor if these two players and teams met, why would you wish for anything else? What's the alternative?

For the sake of Heat lovers and haters, the Celtics need to step aside Saturday so we can witness a big buildup to an event that just might meet the hype.

I hate when people say things like this. If the Heat feel like they deserve to be in the finals, then they can show up and win tonight. It's as simple as that. If the Celtics just stepped aside and let the Heat go to the finals, there is no point in even playing the games at all. The Celtics will show up big tonight, and if the Heat aren't ready for it, then that's too bad.

If I can't disagree with others and call people out for idiocy like that, then I would have zero reason to ever post on a message board. Take your blind hate elsewhere.

So I'm an idiot now for posting an absurd, laughable, and ridiculous stat comparison of a NBA legend to one of the NBA stars of today. I guess you're the only person who can bash ESPN I guess.

My problem with that comparision is that they are going by age instead of seasons. What ESPN fails to show the viewers is that LeBron has three extra years than Jordan in that comparision. LeBron entered the NBA at age 18 compared to Jordan when he entered at the age of 21.

Why would ESPN choose to do age instead of number of seasons? Probably because it made LeBron look like the far superior player when compared to Jordan. Now if ESPN would have factored in seasons rather than age, ESPN's little stat comparision would shown everybody that Jordan won more Championships (3) and another (2) MVP award.

But why should my argument have a leg to stand on when I'm an idiot.