trying something new

I've been trying to think of something that may change our luck. Something new, something different. Then it hit me. My Grant Wistrom jersey. I told myself, I would never wear that thing unless it was an amazingly special occasion. I have never worn it to a game....NEVER. In fact, I've only worn it twice in my life and I've had it for almost 7 years now.

Does this game warrant the Grant Wistrom jersey to rear it's self? WIll it wake up the old football gods of the past? It may not be the biggest game, but is it the most important? Or do I save it for something else, another "big game"??

Look this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever made, but I'm desperate man...I mean desperate. I want a bowl game like no other. We need to come out of this season with something to hang our hat on.

Kinda of a gamble IMO.

If you wear it and summon up the "spirit of the ancient ancestors" and we win; then Halleluja, I will build an altar out red and white rabbit's feet, my autographed Peter brothers jersey, my poster of Memorial Stadium, and a lot of love. Then every game from hear on out, I will kneel before the altar, make the sign of the N, and pray that Eric the Red busts out the jersey. :worship You could sell me on this! You may have to wear it every game for the next couple of years. Trust me, a Wistrom jersey DOES have power. Be careful though, it must only be used for the power of good, and many will try to take this power. There are Iowa State fans lurking in dark places.... :cheers

I've been trying to think of something that may change our luck. Something new, something different. Then it hit me. My Grant Wistrom jersey. I told myself, I would never wear that thing unless it was an amazingly special occasion. I have never worn it to a game....NEVER. In fact, I've only worn it twice in my life and I've had it for almost 7 years now.

Does this game warrant the Grant Wistrom jersey to rear it's self? WIll it wake up the old football gods of the past? It may not be the biggest game, but is it the most important? Or do I save it for something else, another "big game"??

Look this is one of the stupidest posts I have ever made, but I'm desperate man...I mean desperate. I want a bowl game like no other. We need to come out of this season with something to hang our hat on.

I wouldn't press your luck.

a Wistrom jersey DOES have power

Yes, it's powers are great, hence the hesitation my friend. They worry me. BUt as great as they may be, they fade fast when used. It's only KState, but it is KST. Dowth hate no school like the Wildcat.....

Ahhh, the debate rages on

Be careful young one

Where's Merle when you need him? :)

Incidently, keep in mind that the shirt must *not* be washed under any circumstances. Nor must any beverage not of an alcoholic nature be allowed to intersect the shirt in the same time/space.

I would say save the power, Eric, for a time when the Huskers *really* need it and something big is on the line. Speaking of which...why didn't you wear it for TTU, huh?

IRISH!

GBR!