Husker recruit Justin Black drafted in 4th round by Braves

I do have a problem with the B1G Ten's joke rules. This puts a hurt on the program for the next four years. B1G Baseball pisses me off.

This. And AFAIK, the B1G is the only Div-I conference that penalizes their baseball teams in this manner...

Here's a link to answer your question:

http://www.perfectga...px?article=2292

Also: The current BIG recruiting guide for all sports regarding oversigning and when scholarships are available. (In short, the BIG states the scholarship counts until the student graduates or upon the end of eligibility or in baseball, until the end a a four year term.)

See the below BIG purposal to the NCAA below:

NCAA Division I Awards, Benefits, Expenses

and Financial Aid Cabinet Report

September 21, 2010

Page No. 3

_________

(6) Proposal No. 2010-74. The cabinet agreed to oppose Proposal No. 2010-74 as written, which would, in baseball, specify that for an ensuing academic year, the combination of executed athletically related financial aid awards and outstanding written offers of athletically related financial aid to prospective student-athletes and student-athletes shall not exceed the maximum number of permissible awards by more than one equivalency; further, to specify that the overage may be divided among not more than two individuals (student-athletes or prospective student-athletes). The cabinet noted that recent legislative changes in baseball addressed some of the concerns noted in the rationale. The cabinet also noted reasons for allowing oversigning vary amongst campuses and that, as a result, issues related to oversigning should be addressed by each campus.

Notice the NCAA opposed the current BIG 10's baseball scholarship policy as it is entirely to restrictive.