OT Aaron Cochran [Cal Commit]

Na ttay rodgers is another name 2 look for nate clouse said. Nebraska is trying to get him to visit. He would be a huge get.

Do you mean Na'Ty Rodgers?

That link didn't work when clicked, here is the link again if that happened to anyone else.

http://rivals.yahoo....-Rodgers-123541

Maybe Marcus Newby can take a drive and put some of that "N"owledge in Na'Ty Rodgers's head.

Na ttay rodgers is another name 2 look for nate clouse said. Nebraska is trying to get him to visit. He would be a huge get.

Do you mean Na'Ty Rodgers?

That link didn't work when clicked, here is the link again if that happened to anyone else.

http://rivals.yahoo....-Rodgers-123541

Maybe Marcus Newby can take a drive and put some of that "N"owledge in Na'Ty Rodgers's head.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maryland isn't even officially in the B1G yet and it is already helping.

Visited by Ron Brown. Aarons dad is a Pastor and he is a member of the FCA. Good strategy by the coaches.

Bo is sneaky. Any word on how it went? What are our chances?

Our chances are good, but no means is this battle over. But I think we either lead or co-lead at this point.

Stanton is starting to talk to him alot and get him N

Stanton has been talking to Sandland, Newby, and Cochran the most. According to a Scout article I just read.

Tell him to give Vanderdoes a call.

Vanderdoes will be visiting UCLA and Notre Dame soon. FWIW.