OT Aaron Cochran [Cal Commit]

• 2 months later...

7_360179.jpg

One big kid, this picture is hilarious. Plays AAU basketball as well. Wants to official NU CAL and OU. Cal is his leader because his brother plays center there, but he sounds like a kid that wants to forge is own path, and likes the idea of playing in the midwest. We need Tackles, and he has the potential to be able to help us earlier because of his size.

“I like the Midwest area,” he said. “I like the history the school has in football. It just seems really attractive to me. I want to check it out.”

“Coach Cotton and I talk on Facebook a little bit,” Cochran said. “Sooner or later I’m going to talk to him about an official visit to get that set up. Nebraska’s recruiting is about the same as every other school. It’s not too heavy and it’s not to light. It’s really all up to me. I need to make the effort.”

7_360179.jpg

One big kid, this picture is hilarious. Plays AAU basketball as well. Wants to official NU CAL and OU. Cal is his leader because his brother plays center there, but he sounds like a kid that wants to forge is own path, and likes the idea of playing in the midwest. We need Tackles, and he has the potential to be able to help us earlier because of his size.

“I like the Midwest area,” he said. “I like the history the school has in football. It just seems really attractive to me. I want to check it out.”

“Coach Cotton and I talk on Facebook a little bit,” Cochran said. “Sooner or later I’m going to talk to him about an official visit to get that set up. Nebraska’s recruiting is about the same as every other school. It’s not too heavy and it’s not to light. It’s really all up to me. I need to make the effort.”

That pic is ridiculous. Look forward to getting him in for a visit.

7_360179.jpg

Coach Cotton and I talk on Facebook a little bit,” Cochran said. “Sooner or later I’m going to talk to him about an official visit to get that set up. Nebraska’s recruiting is about the same as every other school. It’s not too heavy and it’s not to light. It’s really all up to me. I need to make the effort.”

Coach Cotton :facepalm:

7_360179.jpg

Michael Oher?!?

• 1 month later...

Looks like we should get an official.

Husker Journal latest:

SEPTEMBER 30, 2012. ALL TEAMS MESSAGE BOARDS AARON COCHRAN, OT, 6-6, 320, ATWATER (BUHACH), CALIFORNIA

“Oh not really,” Cochran responded if he has narrowed his college choices, “Right now I’m taking my official visits to Nebraska and Oklahoma.”

“I like what they are doing over there (Neb.) on the offensive line I think I have a good chance playing over there. Like Barney Cotton he’s a good coach. They like my size; they are looking for a big body that can move well. I’m looking at visiting Nebraska October for the Michigan game.” Cochran said

“I really like the offensive line coach (Okla.), I had an uncle that played football over there. He thinks highly of the place so I want to go over there and check it out. I like what they have done over there with the football program.” Cochran said

Cochran said no date has been set for the Oklahoma visit and plans on taking all five visits. He said a commitment will be at the Marine All-Star game.