Russia at it again.

The troops live in a camp, share everything, have very little personal property, and work for the State. They're ALL communists!

Never thought of it that way. So every time someone in the military calls anyone a commie they're just being a hypocrite, interesting...

I don't like how Russia, even though there has been animosity there for generations, has gotten cozier with China. That just spells a sh*t ton of problems.

That had a little to do with my question about their return to communism. That and the fact that Putin is such an a-hole control freak.

What, if anything, does HB thing that we should do about Russia?

The country in general or their women? Because I have different answers depending on what you're specifically asking. :D

(1) Mostly their foreign policy decisions from Putin's government.

(2) I know what I think that we should do with their premium vodkas. (3) Russian women? Do they have a reputation?

1) Putin keeps playing games, mainly to see how the current administration is going to react. He's a shrewd and crafty sonofabitch that I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw him.

2) I prefer beer to Vodka

3) The handful of Russian women I have come across, are officially batsh#t crazy

I don't like how Russia, even though there has been animosity there for generations, has gotten cozier with China. That just spells a sh*t ton of problems.

That had a little to do with my question about their return to communism. That and the fact that Putin is such an a-hole control freak.

I know, but it's something I've noticed. Not only is a a-hole control freak, he's willing to take chances to get what he wants (Viktor Yushcheko), and he's got the resources and manpower to do it.

I know, but it's something I've noticed. Not only is a a-hole control freak, he's willing to take chances to get what he wants (Viktor Yushcheko), and he's got the resources and manpower to do it.

Think we ought to put a SEAL team on him. :thumbs:wasted

We couldn't get away with something that overt. We'd have to get some Chechyn nationals or equally likeminded individuals to sabotage his plane so it crashes, or something of that nature...

We couldn't get away with something that overt. We'd have to get some Chechyn nationals or equally likeminded individuals to sabotage his plane so it crashes, or something of that nature...

That never ends well for us. Bin-laden came back to bite us pretty good. We need an off the grid assassin team.