Russia at it again.

Putin is like a real-life Bond villain.

He ran the KGB, had a hand in the poisoning Viktor Yuschencko, and the apartment bombings in 1999...

He's an egomaniac, he loves the limelight, he wants to take over the world, and he has an army at his disposal.

It's all beginning to add up...

Clinton: Russian attack helicopters headed to Syria

Does anyone think this a move toward Communism by Putin?

If by "Communism" you're referring to the repressive, totalitarian, militaristic police state that was the USSR, then probably so. If you mean anything that Karl Marx would have recognized as Communism, then the answer is most assuredly no.

Why does he always feel the need to go against everything we are opposed to. Sending a shipment of attack helicopters to Syria is clearly a sign of his stupidity.

Good question, I often wonder that myself. I think it's to make himself and his vision of Russia feel relevant, like the old days when Russia (USSR) was number two in the world. Instead of acting in good faith and assisting to put an end to the conflict, he'll act against Western interests partly just for the sake of of it, and because Russia can milk a bit more money out of Syria while the Assad regime is still in power.

Coincidentally, the old USSR did something similar during the Spanish Civil War in the 1930s...backed the leftists, even though it was a losing position, but managing to capture a large amount of Spain's gold reserves as payment for their services before Franco's fascists took over. Win!

Putin is like a real-life Bond villain.

He ran the KGB, had a hand in the poisoning Viktor Yuschencko, and the apartment bombings in 1999...

He's an egomaniac, he loves the limelight, he wants to take over the world, and he has an army at his disposal.

It's all beginning to add up...

And while we've been fighting the "War on Terror" his shifty ass has been laying in the weeds...

What, if anything, does HB thing that we should do about Russia?

The country in general or their women? Because I have different answers depending on what you're specifically asking. :D

Mostly their foreign policy decisions from Putin's government.

I know what I think that we should do with their premium vodkas. Russian women? Do they have a reputation?