UFC just got exposed.

You will never see, (and as lame as boxing can be at times, this is a serious indictment) a person lose a fight in a boxing ring doing something as lame and stupid as a spinning back fist, then falling.

UFC is a fad.

I know I saw a ridiculous main event touted as the biggest fight in the sport's history. In which I saw the challenger do the equivalent of Kip trying to hit Rex Kwon Do in Napoleon Dynamite as an actual offensive move. That is flat out indefensible. Nonito Donaire, Kelly Pavelik and the others put on a show tonight and the only difference was a bunch of bros packed the MGM to watch five different incantations of two guys dry humping instead of boxing in LA.

Try to tell me that main event in UFC was a technical marvel tonight. You can't.

I know I saw a ridiculous main event touted as the biggest fight in the sport's history. In which I saw the challenger do the equivalent of Kip trying to hit Rex Kwon Do in Napoleon Dynamite as an actual offensive move. That is flat out indefensible. Nonito Donaire, Kelly Pavelik and the others put on a show tonight and the only difference was a bunch of bros packed the MGM to watch five different incantations of two guys dry humping instead of boxing in LA.

Try to tell me that main event in UFC was a technical marvel tonight. You can't.

Compared to boxing where TKO's and excitement rarely happen.. instead guys like Manny peck away and lost because judges dont know how to score.

At least the UFC has some excitement compared to 13 rounds of patty-cake.

The two best boxers wont fight eachother... Boxing is dead.. people want to see a more versatile sport and that is what MMA is.

At least Chael tried a move(it was a dumb one but he tried)...

This card didnt live up to the hype, but i dont know how it could have unless Chael won.

Very few sports are a technical marvel... You know how many boring Super bowls.. or sweeps in NHL or NBA there have been?

It is part of life.. I will still take MMa over Boxing any day.

I would take boxing for what it was over what the MMA is any day. I used to think MMA was cool and exciting when I was in high school and I watched the Ultimate Fighter for awhile too, but it just bores me now. Once a guy goes to the ground it's just stupid. A majority of the time they just sit there groping each other to gain an advantage and the round ends. I want to see guys attacking each other not rolling around on the ground. Don't get me wrong I respect these men as athletes but boxing's simplicity is its most outstanding quality. Any man can do it but only a few can do it well. There's a reason it's called the sweet science.

And don't think the UFC is immune to the recent controversy that boxing has had. Anytime there is human judgment involved there is going to be outlandish conclusions.