Countdown to Cally's departure: 14 games

As Corso would say, "Not so fast my friend." If billy c makes a bowl this year and/or next, you can bet your bottom dollar that pud will get in front of every camera he can with his s#!t-eating grin, and proclaim that the program is back. It wont matter if the team if 6-5 with the lowest rated offense in the nation and is letting every bottom feed put up 40 points on the "Blackshirts"

In all his interviews this week, he has proclaimed how much "progress" the program has made

:wtf:wacko::blink::blink::wtf

I guess in his eyes, 7-7 to 10-3 is not progress, but 10-3 to 5-6 is progress. And having even less offensive production, and a steadily declining defense is progress.

I guess I dont get it :blink:

If billy c makes a bowl, even at 6-5, an immediate extension may be forthcoming.

I've resorted to more happy thoughts - that day when Cally will get the boot and we will at least have the opportunity to restore Nebraska football. I'm conceding that we will make a bowl game this year and next year too, but Cally won't be coaching in next year's bowl.

14 games and counting...

GO BIG RED

If you're going to start a countdown, I'd rather have a countdown to Pud's departure. I think it will happen sooner. If what some have posted is true and the Board of Regents is happier with BC than with Pud, I'm hoping just 2 more games and Pud has to see the proctologist to get Pearlman's boot out of his ass!

I've resorted to more happy thoughts - that day when Cally will get the boot and we will at least have the opportunity to restore Nebraska football.  I'm conceding that we will make a bowl game this year and next year too, but Cally won't be coaching in next year's bowl. 

14 games and counting...

GO BIG RED

If you're going to start a countdown, I'd rather have a countdown to Pud's departure. I think it will happen sooner. If what some have posted is true and the Board of Regents is happier with BC than with Pud, I'm hoping just 2 more games and Pud has to see the proctologist to get Pearlman's boot out of his ass!

Is not pud "Perlman's monster???"

hahahahhaha. No offense meant. He going nowhere 'till that contract is up. That's why it's called a contract! Both sides agreed to it.

How many DI coaches are fired each year who are under contract? If there's enough money to pay the buyout and the boosters want it, it will happen...no matter how much time is left on the contract. Again, I don't think Cally is leaving in the next couple of years at least...the only exception would be if he loses the last two this year and misses a bowl again next year. I don't think that will happen, but I didn't think we would need to beat KSU to go to a bowl either.

smartchart.jpg

Wow...what kind of food are you eating? You were getting dumber there for a while until you ate lunch.

Come on... all of us get dumber until we have lunch! Nothing like some food in the belly to turn your day around!

Speaking of which... it's almost 2:30 and I haven't had lunch yet... I may revert back to kindergarten if I don't do that soon....

hahahahhaha.  No offense meant. He going nowhere 'till that contract is up. That's why it's called a contract!  Both sides agreed to it.

How many DI coaches are fired each year who are under contract? If there's enough money to pay the buyout and the boosters want it, it will happen...no matter how much time is left on the contract. Again, I don't think Cally is leaving in the next couple of years at least...the only exception would be if he loses the last two this year and misses a bowl again next year. I don't think that will happen, but I didn't think we would need to beat KSU to go to a bowl either.

Willingham at ND got the boot after 3 of a 5 year deal.......bygadw they weren't shy about finding another coach!

hunter

I've resorted to more happy thoughts - that day when Cally will get the boot and we will at least have the opportunity to restore Nebraska football.  I'm conceding that we will make a bowl game this year and next year too, but Cally won't be coaching in next year's bowl. 

14 games and counting...

GO BIG RED

Im guessing they will go together. Pederson isn't going to fire callahan because callahan was his baby and they are all buddy buddy and 2 peas in a pod. If one goes they both will go because pederson won't fire him. Guranteed.

Wow. <_<

That's all I can say.

And BTY, name a NU sports program (other than football) that has declined while he has been here. I know most people forget that there are other sports programs-such as volleyball which we are #1- and we are doing quite well. If i remember correctly we had the most All-Sport Big XII titles last year. So wheter you believe SP is helping to advance the football program it is hard to dismiss that the other sports (even BB is improving) are thriving. Remember he is the ATHLETIC director, not the only-football director.