Graham Spanier, former Penn State president, gets job with federal government

In an email written to the paper, Spanier said: “For the next several months, as I transition to my post-presidential plans, I will be working on a special project for the U.S. government relating (to) national security. This builds on my prior positions working with federal agencies to foster improved cooperation between our nation’s national security agencies and other entities.”

So Spanier presided over Penn State during perhaps the worst crime and cover-up scandal to take place in the history of U.S. higher education. Leaving his school in a disgraceful, chaotic shambles. And now he's been hired for a special project relating to national security? Sounds about right for the federal gov't. :facepalm:

• Fire 3

So Spanier presided over Penn State during perhaps the worst crime and cover-up scandal to take place in the history of U.S. higher education. Leaving his school in a disgraceful, chaotic shambles. And now he's been hired for a special project relating to national security? Sounds about right for the federal gov't. :facepalm:

+1. That dude most have some SERIOUS political connections to get hired again.