Homecoming Tradition?

Just a thought.

If everything goes well against Wisconsin...

Why not have unique alternate uniforms every year for our annual Homecoming game?

That way we can have our alternate uniforms once per year and the game isn't chosen based on the opponent or their ranking.

Maybe get input from both the players and students as to what the uniforms might look like each year?

I just think it might be another cool way to get people involved and maybe amp up the players a little more.

Thoughts?

f#*k it, why not?

As far as I'm concerned, homecoming was cool in high school because a ton of people came back, but has absolutely ZERO meaning in college.

My first experience with homecoming was the 38-0 @ halftime game vs. Okie State in '07. Add in the lame frat floats and displays and the douchebag candidates who are seemingly in a contest to see who can have the most majors and minors and homecoming is just a lame thing.

So I say, why the hell not? Let's do it. Alt uniforms for homecoming. Could be something to look forward to or at least something moderately interesting to talk about other than how to celebrate "Johnny Carson Night" or some sh#t.

We no so good against flashy unis.

TCU, OSU, Oregon...

This will be the excuse I'll hold in my back pocket. Thank god I won't be around for that game.

Already working on excuses... :D

Like any good pessimist I have a whole half empty glass full of them and like any good troll I predict we'll win by no less than nine touchdowns. [Prediction for promotional purposes only, actual results may vary]

f#*k it, why not?

As far as I'm concerned, homecoming was cool in high school because a ton of people came back, but has absolutely ZERO meaning in college.

My first experience with homecoming was the 38-0 @ halftime game vs. Okie State in '07. Add in the lame frat floats and displays and the douchebag candidates who are seemingly in a contest to see who can have the most majors and minors and homecoming is just a lame thing.

So I say, why the hell not? Let's do it. Alt uniforms for homecoming. Could be something to look forward to or at least something moderately interesting to talk about other than how to celebrate "Johnny Carson Night" or some sh#t.

Read my mind.