Over/Under how many times Neb gets Gameday to their games this year?

I like where we're at. Rated third in the pre-season rags for the Legends, WAY less pressure than last year. Coming in as the new guy and getting picked to win it all by some put a gigantic bounty on our heads in '11. This year, we come in quiet, have way more familiarity with the opponents we'll be facing, and have an awful lot of high quality athletes for a team pegged to finish mid-division.

Screw it, I say over. (1) I feel good about Wisco in Lincoln. Wilson made huge plays last year where there should only have been a loss of down or yardage with his intelligence, athleticism, and improvisational abilities. Kid was a smart QB who also happened to throw an accurate ball and, oh yeah, was on the mobile side too. His loss is massive for the Badgers. They're no walkover team..take them lightly and they'll maul you. But I think when a hard hitting game ends in Memorial, we'll be 1-1 against them as conference mates. So...if we can pull out a win in Columbus (no small order, but not impossible or even improbable,) don't play Northwestern like we just found out our beloved puppy died in the tunnel walking out like last year, and come into the Michigan game undefeated then yeah, that matchup will be Gameday worthy. Huskers-Wolverines. Still one of my favorite parts of the conference switch. I'm going to look forward to that game every single year.

I like where this guy's going. I vote over, one for the "mobile-QB-slugfest-storyline" Michigan game, and one for the "Nebraska-is-looking-for-revenge, over-hyped-media-story" Wisconsin game.