Over/Under how many times Neb gets Gameday to their games this year?

Maybe once, most likely for the Michigan game if we were going to get Gameday. But to be honest, I could care less if they come here or not.

so you do care then.

I said we may get gameday once, but just because I said that doesn't mean I care.

It's because you said "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less"

Maybe once, most likely for the Michigan game if we were going to get Gameday. But to be honest, I could care less if they come here or not.

so you do care then.

I said we may get gameday once, but just because I said that doesn't mean I care.

It's because you said "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less"

My mistake then.

Remember, we stunk it up pretty dang bad when gameday threw us a bone and featured our first B1G game. They might not care to come back again after that crap.

I wouldn't call featuring the #7 v. #8 teams throwing anyone a bone.

Hate ESPN or not, Gameday is very cool and very much part of college football as we know it.

I remember when Gameday started and it was like 30 minutes long, we would watch in college and we all wished it would be an hour. When they came to Lincoln it was a riot.

Now, the show is way to long now but it is still cool and lets face it, even if you are an ESPN hater, it is still very cool to see the Gameday crew set up outside on some amazing campus, with fans all around, screaming and yelling.

came in here looking for the over/under but there wasn't one. scrolled down to find out that we're going off of knapp's [previously counted] +1 count?? which is 4, correct?? so.... the over/under for gamedays that nebraska will appear on is 4??

under. what a thread.

came in here looking for the over/under but there wasn't one. scrolled down to find out that we're going off of knapp's [previously counted] +1 count?? which is 4, correct?? so.... the over/under for gamedays that nebraska will appear on is 4??

under. what a thread.

cool story

high-five-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-692.gif

gameday (for the most part) tries to visit the top matchups, which generally means the highest ranked teams that are playing on that given week that come from a BCS conference w/ all tiebreakers going to the SEC. start this thread again after the UCLA game - because at this point I still see us as a 20-25ish team...and those don't get GameDay matchups.

I could see us at Ohio State getting gameday if we are undefeated. If not there - it will depend on how Michigan plays...but again we'll likely still need to be undefeated. Those are only two chances unless the matchups just really suck for the week of the Wisconsin game. Remember, we stunk it up pretty dang bad when gameday threw us a bone and featured our first B1G game. They might not care to come back again after that crap.

Big games for September 29th are:

Wisconsin at Nebraska

Arkansas at Texas A&M

Ohio State at Michigan State

Florida State at South Florida (because FSU is gonna be ranked way high)

Texas at Oklahoma State

Tennessee at Georgia

Not a whole lot to choose from...

gameday (for the most part) tries to visit the top matchups, which generally means the highest ranked teams that are playing on that given week that come from a BCS conference w/ all tiebreakers going to the SEC. start this thread again after the UCLA game - because at this point I still see us as a 20-25ish team...and those don't get GameDay matchups.

I could see us at Ohio State getting gameday if we are undefeated. If not there - it will depend on how Michigan plays...but again we'll likely still need to be undefeated. Those are only two chances unless the matchups just really suck for the week of the Wisconsin game. Remember, we stunk it up pretty dang bad when gameday threw us a bone and featured our first B1G game. They might not care to come back again after that crap.

Big games for September 29th are:

Wisconsin at Nebraska

Arkansas at Texas A&M

Ohio State at Michigan State

Florida State at South Florida (because FSU is gonna be ranked way high)

Texas at Oklahoma State

Tennessee at Georgia

Not a whole lot to choose from...

here are going to be the most reasonable records for these teams

wisconsin (4-0) nebraska (4-0)

arkansas (3-1) (loss to bama) texas a&m (3-1) (loss to florida)

ohio state (4-0) michigan state (3-1) (loss to notre dame or boise st)

florida state (4-0) south florida (4-0)

texas (3-0) oklahoma state (4-0)

tennessee (3-1) (loss to florida) georgia (4-0)