Southern Miss fan here

I love Big Red Nation! Most of you guys seem really humble and respectful football fans. That's how it should be. Looking forward to watching my Eagles in Lincoln. Should be a bit closer than people think!

If you say so.. But I could see it going a lot of ways. Are you going to the game? Anyways welcome to the board.

Thanks for the welcome. Memorial is one of my top 5 places I want to see a game. But unfortunately I'm caught up with some stuff and won't make it this year. As for our new coaching staff, I think that it looks more promising than the former one under Fedora. Ellis Johnson is one of the best defensive minds in the game so I'm hoping our defense will continue to get better. Tommy West is the D-coordinator which of whom I am a raving fan. He was at Clemson then HC at Memphis for those of you who don't know him. I am so excited about having some superior competition for our season-opener again. I think Fedora was afraid to play bigger schools for fear of being labeled weaker. However, we did have an unexpected season last year with 12 wins and nearly missed a Sugar Bowl bid. I'm actually glad Fedora moved on and wish him the best of luck. Here's a quick fun fact: Fedora NEVER beat UAB. UAB had never beaten USM coming into Fedora's tenure, only to lose 3 straight. We also laid an egg at marshall which turned some of the fan base against him. Hopefully EJ will be able to continue our success and MAYBE get us out of our sad excuse of a conference

37 -14 NU

I'll raise you....45-14 NU

You guys should be pretty confident coming into this game. But not quite that confident. I think all of you will be surprised at how athletic yet physical we are. We CERTAINLY don't look like a CUSA out there. Anyone of you ever heard of Jamie Collins?

• Fire 2

37 -14 NU

I'll raise you....45-14 NU

You guys should be pretty confident coming into this game. But not quite that confident. I think all of you will be surprised at how athletic yet physical we are. We CERTAINLY don't look like a CUSA out there. Anyone of you ever heard of Jamie Collins?

Ever heard of Rex Burkhead?