Fall Press Conference at Noon (11:00AM CT)

Taylor joked about being asked to sign a boob. That was priceless.

You know, you could tell from that part how shy he really is. But he played if off perfectly!

I have a confession to make. It was my boob.

A MOOB?! AAAHHH!!

It will probably be Stafford and Smith as the starting safeties, right?

I'd heard Stafford and Osbourne, but...

It all depends on how close to 100% Osbourne is

How can either Stafford or Osbourne start? They're too much in Bo's doghouse. Probably Austin Williams.

:sarcasm

Players also raved about Kaz and Joseph.

PJ smith said Joseph coaches like Sanders , and is the best secondary coach hes had.

Kaz has changed alot of things on the dline, same concepts but teaching them differently and the players have taken too it. More aggressive. Hes changed their lanes and stances and the players are more comfortable, being more aggressive.

Sounds good to me.

Taylor says he hasnt felt this healthy since his feshman year. goal is a 70% completion percentage.

Insert stupid joke here

I'll tell you one thing, if he can get between 65-70% completions... and he has his explosiveness back, we are going to be downright dangerous.

He'd a had 70 last year if they woulda been caught. That's what's sad. He setting a goal that is just as much in another's hands as it is his. But youre right on the dangerous part. Taylor was not healthy last year. His throwing motion was not nearly that bad before the Missouri 2010 injury. And it takes time to regain trust in yourself after something like that anyway.