Mo Purify

Good for him! If Sam Keller wasn't so infatuated with getting his coke buddies the ball and threw it to, who I believed to be, our most talented receiver that season Mo would probably be in the league.

It's a shame it took Ganz coming in and not playing favorites for Mo to shine.

http://www.azcentral...bowl-berth.html

Mo Purify doing very well in Arena league

Good for him! If Sam Keller wasn't so infatuated with getting his coke buddies the ball and threw it to, who I believed to be, our most talented receiver that season Mo would probably be in the league.

:blink:

You mad?

You mad?

That a D-Bag played favorites instead of ensuring the best players had the ball in their hands?

Yes.

You mad?

That a D-Bag played favorites instead of ensuring the best players had the ball in their hands?

Yes.

I don't know why I'm responding to something so idiotic, but Purify had by far the most catches of the WRs. Swift and Nunn had a decent number of catches, and Lucky had the most reception on the team. Nobody else had very many receptions, so you must be talking about one or more of them, probably at least two, since you said "buddies", not "buddy".

So, which of Swift, Nunn and/or Lucky were Keller's coke buddies? And why would we believe you?

• Fire 2

Look at his catches after Sam went down.

And I'm not here to spread dirt on anyone not named Sam Keller, since they didn't pretty much advertise they were doing it. And I don't know why you should believe me, nor would I lose sleep if you didn't.

It's my opinion on him, but it's backed up by some stats.

And I'm not here to spread dirt on anyone not named Sam Keller, since they didn't pretty much advertise they were doing it. And I don't know why you should believe me, nor would I lose sleep if you didn't.

:dunno :dunno :dunno

Im starting to think that Keller and his coke buddies ____________________ on you.