Bowl Game

So we're goin' bowling now. Here's the question: Which bowl game will Nebraska be in?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we beat CU, I wouldn't care which bowl we went to. A bowl and a victory over CU would make my year. CU proved that they could be beaten this weekend. NU will have to take care of the football and watch the mental mistakes to have a chance in this one though.

im completely happy with any bowl at this point... this up and down season has taken a lot out of every1 im sure, so a nice game at the end of december will be perfect for me, alamo would be HUGE!!! and will hopefully keep the momentum to next year, where the huskers wont underacheive and they will show every1 wat they are capable of acheiving

I accidentally posted this in the KSU game thread...had two windows up and clicked reply on the wrong one. My bad.

If you picked up today's copy of the Lincoln Journal Star, you see the bowl projections in the Husker Extra section. It says who we will potentially face in those bowls.

Houston Bowl - Texas Christian, Brigham Young, Navy, Houston.

Champs Sports Bowl - Florida State, Clemson, Maryland, Boston College.

Independence Bowl - South Carolina, Tennessee, Vanderbilt.

Alamo Bowl - Michigan, Wisconsin.

After seeing our potential opponents I would like to go to the Houston Bowl. It would be the best chance of getting a win. God help us if we have to play FSU or Clemson. How badly I want to play Steve Spurrier and beat him again. I don't think we would be able to with our team, but I know we all would like to see it. I don't think we could beat Tennessee either. Michigan and Wisconsin would probably beat us also. The team I would most like to face would be South Carolina. I HATE STEVE SPURRIER!!!

In Houston against Houston. Would that light up the talk shows and message boards or what? Any bowl any where any time is a better place than home for the holidays.

GO BIG RED!!!!!

Ya that would light up some talk...dropping Houston at the begining of the season could bite us. :lol:

if that were to happen and we won...how sweet that would be...