Anyone here making the trip to Columbus, Ohio for the game?

Would like to but as usual can't afford to. How do you think the Husker fans will be received in Columbus?

if you don't wear blue then you're fine.

It was "unsavory" to say the least when Texas came in 2005 but since then I haven't noticed any issues even if you wear blue(can't guarantee that if you are near frat row or dorms).

been to every game since 2004 so I have a good sample size and it's not skewed. No problems during USC, PSU, Wisky, Miami of Florida, etc

Was planning on it, but plans fell through, the buddy i was going with can only get the northwestern weekend off from his intern schedule. So we are still debating, but i just moved out and am realizing there are lots of expenses so i might wait and see if we go to the B1G champ game or maybe rose bowl. Or it looks like next year (because of our schedule) will be very favorable for us to make a national title run, so i might save up for those ticks!!

Any good bars we can go to watch the game where we won't get beat up?

I would not go to any bars, just hang out at the tailgates and party with tailgaters; they would welcome you with open arms and you probably would eat and drink for free. In big games like this one, sometimes it is more fun outside the stadium!

As WoodyHays1951said, just don't wear anything with a large M on it or a word that says Michigan.

Any good bars we can go to watch the game where we won't get beat up?

I would not go to any bars, just hang out at the tailgates and party with tailgaters; they would welcome you with open arms and you probably would eat and drink for free. In big games like this one, sometimes it is more fun outside the stadium!

As WoodyHays1951said, just don't wear anything with a large M on it or a word that says Michigan.

gosh dang i really want to go because the next time we will be there is years away.

I would really like to but I think I have to be in Fargo ND that weekend.

what's in fargo ND?

I have to do some training and continuing education up there and unfortunately the other time its offered someplace else (Atlanta) I can't make work. I'm still hoping I can do it online but there is some actual "in shop" stuff that I need to be hands on for that I probably can't get out of.