Tom Dienhart early Big Ten bowl projections

ADS

It bears remembering, although it is by no means predictive, that Dienhart watched every Big Ten team practice this year.

If you followed along with the BTN guys on twitter as they went on their bus tour, they did say good things about every single team. But they had - at least from what I saw - some of the most effusive comments about Nebraska. They seemed pleasantly surprised at how we looked.

Maybe that means nothing, and maybe this prediction is all smoke. But maybe we really are in for a decent year.

I remember watching the Michgan camp special on BTN, and DiNardo said if UM was a top 10 team then MSU and Nebraska were top ten teams as well because all 3 teams have a ton of talent and all looked really good.

It also seemed like Dinardo and Griffith liked our freshman the most out of any teams. They raved over the 4 defensive lineman we brought in last year.

http://btn.com/2012/...wl-projections/

Seems like Dienhart likes our team alot.

I posted this like 4 hours ago! :P

"Remember that time we all paid attention to that thing that GSG posted?" said nobody, ever.

Hey! I do my part of making sure I'm not posting something that has already been posted in order to keep the board free of unnecessary clutter, therefore making your job easier. So suck on that old man!! :lol:

We will find out pretty quick if MichSt is legit! Kellen Moore is gone but I have to believe Boise St will be ready...they always are at the start of the season! I think the last 2-3 years they have opened the season at neutral sites or on the road and beat the likes of Georgia in Atlanta, Va Tech in D.C. and another one that I think Im missing...with that said Im rooting for Mich St gives the big10 more conference juice at the end of the season!

We will find out pretty quick if MichSt is legit! Kellen Moore is gone but I have to believe Boise St will be ready...they always are at the start of the season! I think the last 2-3 years they have opened the season at neutral sites or on the road and beat the likes of Georgia in Atlanta, Va Tech in D.C. and another one that I think Im missing...with that said Im rooting for Mich St gives the big10 more conference juice at the end of the season!

They had Kellen Moore for those games.