- Kansas..................Win

- Iowa State.............Loss

- Kansas State..........Loss

- Texas....................Loss

- Oklahoma State......Loss

- Missouri..................Win

- Texas A&M..............win

- Colorado ................Loss

I could honestly see us losing to all those teams there pretty easy but I'm sure we'll squeeze out a couple of wins. ISU is going to be very dominate next year as they are playing great ball and got a ton of talent back. Kstate is young and almost beat us at home, next year at their place doesn't look good. Texas and usc are blow outs. Okie state is gonna be alot better next year, colorado=loss.

a&m,mizzou, and a&m=no gimmes what so ever.

Not that I really care to debate you Benard, for I fear it pointless. Do you honestly feel that NU will lose 6 next year, or is this just a wish by an anti-Callahan individual? I feel that you hope NU will lose simply to get rid of this coaching staff. Anyway, I feel you are wrong. Here is why:

- Southern Cal.........Loss (no need to explain)

- Kansas..................Win (In Lincoln,close but NU has the edge)

- Iowa State.............Win (Lose a lot of experience on the defensive side)

- Kansas State..........Win (New Coach, same problems)

- Texas....................Loss (Still tough)

- Oklahoma State......Win (Close game, but NU will pull it out)

- Missouri..................Win (Lose Brad Smith, Daniel will be good, but is no Smith)

- Texas A&M..............Loss (Tough, hope NU can keep it close)

- Colorado ................Win ( In Lincoln, they lose Klatt)

Yes, like this year some games will be close, but I am not giving one team or another the edge, simply because I have some unatural grudge against their coaching staff. I actually would not like NU to lose, with BC or without BC.

I think most know that those are going to be losses unless we get a really really good draw in the bowl game. REally good.

Just like you said Wake, Pitt, and ISU were. :wacko:

Don't think so pal. If we can't beat pitt when ohio does then get real. Wake aswell. I did think isu would beat us and they would the way they are playing now by 3 td's. I didn't think ks would beat us either but what do I know they smoked our ass.

Wake Forest 24

Nebraska 20

Pitt 28

NU 17

ISU 30

NU 17

KU 20

NU 17

Not so fast me friend. Go back and read your posts Benard. Or did you forget which account you posted under? Tee-Ball dude. Just keep setting them there. I thought you didn't think Kansas would beat us? I didn't pick Wake or Pitt. :wacko:

And with that we cue the music. :worship

Don't think so pal. If we can't beat pitt when ohio does then get real. Wake aswell. I did think isu would beat us and they would the way they are playing now by 3 td's. I didn't think ks would beat us either but what do I know they smoked our ass.

Wake Forest 24

Nebraska 20

Pitt 28

NU 17

ISU 30

NU 17

KU 20

NU 17

Not so fast me friend. Go back and read your posts Benard. Or did you forget which account you posted under? Tee-Ball dude. Just keep setting them there. I thought you didn't think Kansas would beat us? I didn't pick Wake or Pitt. :wacko:

And with that we cue the music. :worship

Game. Set. Match. Cue that backpeddle to a new thread.

Just a guess. but I say we go 8-3 at best, but possibly 7-4

- Southern Cal.........Loss

- Iowa State.............Win  

- Kansas State..........Win 

- Oklahoma State......Win 

- Texas A&M..............Loss     

- Colorado ................Win

Southern Cal.........Loss

I could honestly see us losing to all those teams there pretty easy but I'm sure we'll squeeze out a couple of wins. ISU is going to be very dominate next year as they are playing great ball and got a ton of talent back. Kstate is young and almost beat us at home, next year at their place doesn't look good. Texas and usc are blow outs. Okie state is gonna be alot better next year, colorado=loss.

Not that I really care to debate you Benard, for I fear it pointless. Do you honestly feel that NU will lose 6 next year, or is this just a wish by an anti-Callahan individual? I feel that you hope NU will lose simply to get rid of this coaching staff. Anyway, I feel you are wrong. Here is why:

- Southern Cal.........Loss (no need to explain)

- Kansas..................Win (In Lincoln,close but NU has the edge)

- Iowa State.............Win (Lose QB Meier)

- Kansas State..........Win (New Coach, same problems)

- Texas....................Loss (Still tough)

- Oklahoma State......Win (Close game, but NU will pull it out)

- Missouri..................Win (Lose Brad Smith, Daniel will be good, but is no Smith)

- Texas A&M..............Loss (Tough, hope NU can keep it close)

- Colorado ................Win ( In Lincoln, they lose Klatt)

Yes, like this year some games will be close, but I am not giving one team or another the edge, simply because I have some unatural grudge against their coaching staff. I actually would not like NU to lose, with BC or without BC.

I think its very reasonable to see that we could lose 6. We play alot tougher schedule and I don't see us being to much improved.

Just a guess. but I say we go 8-3 at best, but possibly 7-4

- Southern Cal.........Loss

- Iowa State.............Win 

- Kansas State..........Win 

- Oklahoma State......Win 

- Texas A&M..............Loss     

- Colorado ................Win

Southern Cal.........Loss

Gee what a suprise how you view next year! :wtf

I don't know why everyone thinks we'll have it so much tougher next year. We don't lose much from a team that was very competitive in every game they played in this year. I don't know if our improvement will result in 9+ wins because our O-line will still be suspect, our safeties will be unproven, and we'll need to establish some playmakers on offense besides Swift. As far as the schedule, I don't know of another team in the country that has the 2 best teams by far on the schedule right now.

I don't know why everyone thinks we'll have it so much tougher next year. We don't lose much from a team that was very competitive in every game they played in this year. I don't know if our improvement will result in 9+ wins because our O-line will still be suspect, our safeties will be unproven, and we'll need to establish some playmakers on offense besides Swift. As far as the schedule, I don't know of another team in the country that has the 2 best teams by far on the schedule right now.

First, because NU will play the 2 teams that most likely play for the NC, and will lose.

Second, because billy c cant seem to get his teams to play well on the road, so any road game is a ???????????

Third, I dont care how many returning starters NU has, the team hasnt progressed in 21 games since billy c has been here. The coaches havent been able to improve this team, and I have a hard time believing that they will be much better next year. I could be wrong, but if past performances are indicitive, NU will have a season much like the last 2.

The last I checked I don't believe we have a complete schedule...1 or 2 games (non-conference) not scheduled yet. However, the rest of the schedule...might be the toughest in the nation. Anytime you have to play Texas and USC in the same year...ouch!!! I would love to say a winning season, but I don't trust this team and coaching staff in close games. If we are to have a winning season, we cannot fall behind by 21 pts...we have to play 4 quarters every week...and beat teams that we should beat. In other words we can't lose to Kansas and Missouri.

Can someone please explain to me how the schedule is tougher next year? I know we play USC and Texas, but the rest of the schedule looks the same if not worse than this year. Of the northern opponents, the only ones that might be better is ISU and KState. ISU is debateable because they do lose several on D. KState is debateable because they get a new coach. All the rest of the north schools will be worse than this year IMO. Of the southern schools, OSU is about the same as Baylor this year. A&M sucks, plain and simple. Their D is horrible. Texas will be really good, but will VY still be there? The game and team could be similar to TT if Young isn't there because they don't have a QB with much experience.

I still contend there is no reason we should lose more than 2 or maybe 3 games next year. Again, the schedule is not tough by any means. We're going to play probably only 2 ranked teams next year. Yeah, we'll lose to those teams. However, the rest of the teams will be mediocre just like this year.

I'm not going to make a prediction on wins/losses because NU has its own demons next year. Beck/Taylor. Beck may get the nod and we should expect growing pains if he does. Lucky/Glenn. Neither averages much over 3 yards a carry this year. If the OL doesn't improve, I don't expect their stats to improve much either. WR's. Well you have to give the QB more than a split second to get a pass off or it wouldn't matter if we had all Jerry Rice's for WR's.