LeVeon Bell

Flood

I hope this guy occupies a good part of our game planning.

His is impressive in almost every role he has been asked to play.

I know Boise State isn't a power, aside from their one good game per year, but this Bell fellow looks incredible.

He keeps this up, we may see some Heisman hype for him. Over 200 yards on the ground, far more than Boise's entire effort offensively.

I hope this guy occupies a good part of our game planning.

His is impressive in almost every role he has been asked to play.

I know Boise State isn't a power, aside from their one good game per year, but this Bell fellow looks incredible.

He keeps this up, we may see some Heisman hype for him. Over 200 yards on the ground, far more than Boise's entire effort offensively.

He won't be around for our game if they continue to work him like that!

Bell was incredible. It is hard to know what that means, since it was Boise.

He was everywhere, though.

Watching him was insane.

Bell looked like he was Ahman Green playing against a bunch of middle school kids. Whether he can do it in the BIG is a good question. I hope not, at least against the Huskers. The guy scares me, in terms of our game against MSU.

One hell of an athlete.

Also,

I had no idea, but Bell was a 2 star for recruiting purposes. I know, I know, it was one game. But we better be watching this cat all the same.

BSU is no slouch, generally, though they certainly work the schedule as much as they can. But we have to face MSU, and Bell, in a few weeks.

Rambling, so I will shut up and say:

It appears, again, that stars mean squat.

I guess I wasn't that impressed with MSU. Bell was good but they only won at home by 4 stinkin' points! Yeah, I know, a win is a win no matter how ugly but they were playing a Boise St. team that had lost many of their good players, including their start qb. Now if the would've blown Boise out of the park THEN I might've been impressed. I say we have a shot to beat them.