***OFFICIAL UCLA LOOK-A-LIKE THREAD***

Jerry Neuheisel

jerry_neuheisel.jpg

Justin Bieber

MV5BMTgzMDI2MTYxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU2MzQ5NQ@@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Ha ha! btw, That's Rick Neuheisel's kid. (Which everyone may have known already.) :lol:

Yeah, that's why I posted Rick and Jerry as look-a-likes. By the way, Neuheisel is a freshman and yet he is still at ucla. What happened? Did he know his dad sucked too? I guess he figured he'd stick around and see what it was like to have a real coach (of course that is to be seen).

Yeah, that's why I posted Rick and Jerry as look-a-likes. By the way, Neuheisel is a freshman and yet he is still at ucla. What happened? Did he know his dad sucked too? I guess he figured he'd stick around and see what it was like to have a real coach (of course that is to be seen).

Ha ha! I didn't see that you posted Rick on the other half of that look-alike pair. His pic must not be hosted on a server we can post pics from. I can only see the pic of baby Neuheisel. :lol:

Ha ha! I didn't see that you posted Rick on the other half of that look-alike pair. His pic must not be hosted on a server we can post pics from. I can only see the pic of baby Neuheisel. :lol:

LoL, Didn't know you couldn't see it. Weird how sometimes you can see the pics and sometimes not. I can still see it. But since I didn't say who the pics were, it was pretty hard to get what I was trying to say. :lol: