Right. So the game kicks off at 6:30 Central Time, and 4:30 Pacific. But what if you're in a Mountain Time Zone?

2ij4uvkjpg.gif

If you were being SERIOUS.............5:30 pm.

Arizona time is same as Cal's

GBR!!!

Yeah, but Arizona doesn't do 'daylight savings time' so I think you either add 2 hours or subtract a half hour from whatever time it is in Nova Scotia.

the problem is, if we win big, we really learn nothing about this team. we only learn that ucla is as bad as expected. if we win close, i think we learn a lot about our husker team, but it is not good. if we lose, i will learn nothing because i will drink myself into a stupor and forget nebraska has a football team.

^^^ Yes.

3 deep rotations sound good in theory, but in 2012 college football, they really don't work well.

Really? Are you an D-line coach?

How deep is your o-line?

Not sure if trolling......You're allowed 85 scholarships, I doubt you were able to get 12 starter-quality D-linemen. If you don't have that, you obviously sacrifice quality each step you go down the rotation. If you do have that strong of a rotation, I predict concerns elsewhere. As to the Nebraska O-Line, I never claimed to have a 3-deep rotation.

Not sure if trolling......You're allowed 85 scholarships, I doubt you were able to get 12 starter-quality D-linemen. If you don't have that, you obviously sacrifice quality each step you go down the rotation. If you do have that strong of a rotation, I predict concerns elsewhere. As to the Nebraska O-Line, I never claimed to have a 3-deep rotation.

We run a 3 4 defense...9 total .

We run a 3 4 defense...9 total .

I stand corrected. I guess we're screwed.