Anyone Listen to this Lee Sterling guy in Omaha? He's taking UCLA Outright

@Sam Spade.....that's what I thought also. If we come out and hit them STRAIGHT in the mouth and the game isn't close....then what?? The very fact that folks are picking them, shows the lack of respect and we gotta go earn it.

I'm drinking already and getting fired up!!

GBR!!

I mean obviously I disagree with this pick but Lee Sterling has made a living out of being very, VERY good at picking football games.

Bear in mind being "very. very good' still means he misses about 1 in 3 games.

If they are counting on Hundly being a big running threat, maybe they need to take another look. Yep, he had a huge run at the start of the game. On busted defense, against Rice. He finished the game with 68 yards. So even Rice managed to keep his running in check after one play.

I mean obviously I disagree with this pick but Lee Sterling has made a living out of being very, VERY good at picking football games.

Bear in mind being "very. very good' still means he misses about 1 in 3 games.

Yep, totally aware. Actually he probably misses more than that; if you get 66% of your betting picks right on a yearly basis you're doing ungodly well