BTN on Dish Network?

So are all those jumping ship to direct TV going to jump back next year when the B1G network and direct go through their contact negotiation. That contact ends next year. Or you hoping a lesson is learned during these negotiations by either party involved

I'm not jumping ship. Yea it sucks I will probably have to drive into Lincoln to watch the game somewhere. But that's life and I will get over it. I'm sure something will be worked out before to long. After all this weeks game is just Idaho State...... should be over by halftime..... SHOULD!

Before you jump tv providers, make sure you know who they're fueding with.

DISH had the balls to drop AMC, IFC, Sundance and others.

DIRECT TV had the balls to dump Viacom, including Comedy Central, MTV and VH1.

I'd never even heard about the DISH vs. BIG 10 dust up.

In the past they always figured out a compromise at the last second. Not anymore.

In the past they always figured out a compromise at the last second. Not anymore.

Viacom is wanting waaaaaaay to much in fees. I applaud direct tv for dumping them. We just went thru a week of no Viacom on time Warner. Didn't bother me a bit. But then again I don't watch MTV, comedy central and the kine

Saying DirecTV dumped Viacom channels isn't quite accurate. They were off for like five days or so, but they're back now. Dish has been without AMC for how long? Like the entire season of Breaking Bad and Hell on Wheels.

You having Time Warner ahead of Dish just shows that this post can't be taken seriously.

Apparently if you have dish, you can't watch the game tomorrow. If you have time Warner you can, hence the time Warner>>>dish

1) I'm going to the game.

2) I have Time Warner here at college so I can dvr it and watch it later if I want.

3) Other than not having BTN, Dish is way better than Time Warner

BTN and Dish have reached an agreement, so Dish subscribers will be able to see the game.

http://www.iwantbtn.com/

If this is true, you just made my day! I love all the Dish vs DirectTV talk. IMO they are pretty equal on programming, but Dish is quite a bit cheaper. I'm not the smartest man in the world, I am getting closer to that title every day though, but I am smart enough to pay less for something that offers basically the same thing as their competition!

BTN and Dish have reached an agreement, so Dish subscribers will be able to see the game.

http://www.iwantbtn.com/

If this is true, you just made my day! I love all the Dish vs DirectTV talk. IMO they are pretty equal on programming, but Dish is quite a bit cheaper. I'm not the smartest man in the world, I am getting closer to that title every day though, but I am smart enough to pay less for something that offers basically the same thing as their competition!

I can confirm, btn is back up.