Announcer Bias or Just Me?

Flood

It's just you.

Sorry, but Husker fans are disgustingly sensitive to this. If an announcer isn't slobbering all over us then they hate us. C'mon.

This.

i agree somewhat, i seriously think they raved about ucla the entire game

B007 you've proven yourself to be pretty irrational via the totality of your posting history on this site. So I'll feel okay disagreeing with you

Plus he seems to be under the influence. I did think they were up on UCLA a little more, but we as a fanbase are really paranoid about this sh#t. If it's not these guys it's bitching about our lack of coverage on ESPN. All these problems would be solved if we just won some f'ing games and were relevant again.

ya if we coud win a damn game then we can bitch about getting coverage, if se lose like this we dont deserve to get any coverage

Nobody cares about Nebraska including these announcers. They were pulling for UCLA and they should have been.

See, this is the problem with a program that hasn't won anything significant in over 50 years. I was at the game and some of the fans around me were just like this A-hole. Booing NU when the took the field, flipping off Nebraska fans, calling out Nebraska fans....absolutely no class. But, I have lived here in the area my whole life and they have never had any class, so this was no surprise. They always live down to expectations.

It's just you.

Sorry, but Husker fans are disgustingly sensitive to this. If an announcer isn't slobbering all over us then they hate us. C'mon.

This.

i agree somewhat, i seriously think they raved about ucla the entire game

B007 you've proven yourself to be pretty irrational via the totality of your posting history on this site. So I'll feel okay disagreeing with you

Oh wise one, please tell us your ways.

That's the problem with having conference tie ins with networks. They cover the PAC, so they know more about those schools, its human nature to associate yourself with who you are working and less about others. Back when there was only one game broadcast by ABC was the last time announcers were truly unbiased - Kurt Gowdy and Keith Jackson come to mind.