Y'all said for me to come back after the game....

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

5. You are a troll. Coming back here to gloat proves it.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

SOS...still talkin the crap. The ref's were from your conference, but that obviously doesn't matter. Keep on b*tching.Bad hangover?

• Fire 1

Jesus guys, the guy came back like we asked him to, gloated alittle and then laid some sympathy. Atleast he didn't come back and say " Hahahaha I told you that you guys suck and so does your team".

Congrats on the win Bruin, well deserved the way your team outplayed ours (which really wasn't all that hard, especially in the 2nd half).

I'll just add...I wish our D looked as aggressive as yours...

Yes, it is nice to have an "offensive defense", where you run defensive schemes that the offense has to react to....changes everything 180 degrees. Plus, it is so much more fun for the defensive player. Earlier in the game, Datone Jones, our DT that got the safety, can be seen doing the exact same stunt that caused the safety....it didn't work the previous times because there was a back that was a hand off option, so he covered him, but when the 2nd option wasn't in play, he was free to take the QB. I was kinda stunned that your coaching staff didn't pick this up...

Well dang ole dang ole howdy doo! Welcome back there Benedict. Is guud to see y'all! cheehaw! Durrr....

1. Rice is still a horrible team! Congrats you beat two sh*tty defenses! Whens USC coming to town? That'll be fun. Maybe revamp your coaching staff again.

2. It was good to see a fast defense. I'm proud to say our guys don't hold on every down and interfere with every pass. It's good to see the reffs were as big of homers as FOX's commentators.

3. Your damn lucky Burkhead is hurt and that Martinez is such a head case that can't handle any pressure whatsoever otherwise it would have been more like 80.

4. We did hurt your QB. Appearantly it's acceptable to force your QB to play with a sprained ankle at UCLA. Notice Hundleys lacking ability to put points on the board in the second half vs. Our sh*tty defense. I bet that Ankle is the size of a grapefruit today.

5. You are a troll. Coming back here to gloat proves it.

6. Just because you start 2-0 and get lucky in a shootout against a sh*tty defense doesn't mean your cheap gimmick Mark Wahlbeg looking coach has any talent ." Look mommy. I can ice the kicker...oh wait...." (Loved it when Maher mocked Mora too!)

Wow. Just wow.

I'll just add...I wish our D looked as aggressive as yours...

Yes, it is nice to have an "offensive defense", where you run defensive schemes that the offense has to react to....changes everything 180 degrees. Plus, it is so much more fun for the defensive player. Earlier in the game, Datone Jones, our DT that got the safety, can be seen doing the exact same stunt that caused the safety....it didn't work the previous times because there was a back that was a hand off option, so he covered him, but when the 2nd option wasn't in play, he was free to take the QB. I was kinda stunned that your coaching staff didn't pick this up...

We're not stunned by anything our coaches do.

So here I am!

Y'all said that Rice was a terrible team, but we hung more yards on you than we did them.

Y'all laughed when I posted my "a point I want to make" thread regarding our team speed, and how our defensive speed was going to pressure your QB into doing some bad things.

Y'all said you were going to hang 60 on us.

Y'all said you hoped to hurt our QB.

Y'all called me a troll because I disagreed with your views.

Y'all said that Arkansas State was better than UCLA....

Y'all said that Mora was a lousy coach.

I understand where how you feel today...it wasn't too long ago that we got steam rollered by USC 50-0, and your loss last night isn't anywhere near that bad.. Funny thing was, that's what it took for our athletic department to make a long needed change, not just with the coach, but with the whole culture within the football program. In that sense, our loss to USC wasn't that bad. Sure, it indicated how bad we were, but it was what prompted the beginning of our resurgence.

We all love college football, or we wouldn't be here. But when y ou're betting with your heart on a bunch of teenagers, some crazy things can happen...

I think you guys will be all right...your league will be interesting this year, as will ours. Had some great conversations with Husker fans in the Rose Bowl last night....kinda got the feeling y'all don't like Texas?

The best team won. Looked to me that we just got out coached, at least that's what was said, from the Husker fans I talked to. All and all I thought most of the UCLA fans we ran into after the game, were cool. Happy, loud, but not rude at all. Some of them told us we have a good team, if we just had a defense. The most name calling I heard was from our fans, about us. lol. I don't need to be a coach to see our defense is a long way from getting any Blackshirts. Never seen so many missed tackles, from us before. Not only that, the UCLA q/b had more than one option on most pass plays. He had at least two receivers open almost every time he dropped back. Watching a game on TV, doesn't let you see the whole field, like being there. Even with the loss, we had a fun time. Hope we are back out this way soon, as I still haven't been able to take one of my grand kids to a Husker win yet, but promised him I would.

Good luck the rest of the way. I have a feeling we both are going to need a little of it. I know we will. So much more could be said about this game, like where was Imani Cross on those short yardage plays, but its just time to move on, and see if we can get this defense back to what we thought was good enough to win, if we put up 30 or more points.

GBR!!!