Rankings are out.....good lord!

mwj98

By that broken logic then Minnesota is a more legit program than Nebraska because they have more National Titles.

Wisky has zero national titles and recruits mediocre players.

Notre Dame has several titles and recruits in the top-15 every year.

No one thinks Notre Dame has a better program outside of Beano Cook. I'm not talking about 1958 or 1988. I'm talking about NOW. quit living in the past.

YES!!! You finally get it....YES!!! Even Minnesota is more significant than Wisconsin. Until they win a title, Wisconsin is nothing more than a team that put together a few good seasons and made it to a top tear bowl game a few times...

...in re-reading YOUR twisted logic, are you trying to suggest that Wisconsin is a better program than Notre Dame? Seriously? What is up with you guys? Is your sense of history and tradition so vacuous that it only matters what happens this year, or the last 3-4 years? Again, YES!!! Notre Dame is a far superior program to Wisconsin (if that was your point).

By that broken logic then Minnesota is a more legit program than Nebraska because they have more National Titles.

No one thinks Notre Dame has a better program outside of Beano Cook. I'm not talking about 1958 or 1988. I'm talking about NOW. quit living in the past.

YES!!! You finally get it....YES!!! Even Minnesota is more significant than Wisconsin. Until they win a title, Wisconsin is nothing more than a team that put together a few good seasons and made it to a top tear bowl game a few times...

...in re-reading YOUR twisted logic, are you trying to suggest that Wisconsin is a better program than Notre Dame? Seriously? What is up with you guys? Is your sense of history and tradition so vacuous that it only matters what happens this year, or the last 3-4 years? Again, YES!!! Notre Dame is a far superior program to Wisconsin (if that was your point).

Ok fine. you win

Minnesota is a better program than Nebraska because they have more national titles. LOL :facepalm:

• Fire 1

the other thing, ucla has a cakewalk. they could go undefeated, save ucla. i bet they look pretty good by the end of the year.

Well if UCLA is playing UCLA............surely someone has to lose..... :confucius

However, (assuming you meant USC), I agree with you. They looked more athletic than us and I won't be surprised to see them get double digit wins...

Ok fine. you win

Minnesota is a better program than Nebraska because they have more national titles. LOL :facepalm:

What just happened?!?! :lol:

the other thing, ucla has a cakewalk. they could go undefeated, save ucla. i bet they look pretty good by the end of the year.

Well if UCLA is playing UCLA............surely someone has to lose..... :confucius

However, (assuming you meant USC), I agree with you. They looked more athletic than us and I won't be surprised to see them get double digit wins...

whoops, lol.

Ok fine. you win

What a flaming douchebag! No, Minnesota is not a better program than Nebraska. I didn't say the number of national titles is what makes a program better, I said having won at least a couple, give your program some relevence. Nebraska is the winningest team in the last half century...Nebraska has won over 800 games...Nebraska has won 5 REAL national championships. I know Minnesota's days of greatness were back during the days when Yale and Army were also great...my point (obviouly you are too clueless to get it) is that at least Minnesota had some days of greatness. I never claimed that Minnesota is now considered one of the upper levle B1G teams, but neither is Wisconsin. In comparing the two, at least Minnesota has national titles to brag about. The teams I was suggesting are the top tier PROGRAMS (not just how they are doing the last 2-3 years) in the B1G are Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, and even Penn State and Michigan State (because they won a share of the conference recently and have national titles). I love how you try to tell someone in California how WE perceive the B1G. I know how we perceive the B1G...and it is with little respect. The lack of respect comes from watching the mighty B1G champion come out to the Rose Bowl year after year and get their A** handed to them. Why don't you get over yourself and try to understand that the Big XII, Pac-12, and SEC fans laugh at our conference. And when they do give any credit, Wisconsin is not one of the teams that gets any love....because they have done nothing historically. Sure, of the teams I listed (Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Penn State, and Michigan State) MSU is last on the list....yet in perception outside the B1G they rate higher than the cheeseheads.

How old are you? 17?

You are dumber than Beano Cook if you think Notre Dame has a better current program than Wisconsin or Oregon(zero titles between the two)

Very simple point that you cannot argue unless you are a complete idiot.

I GUARANTEE that any knowledgeable college fan who pays attention sees this. You are obviously not part of that group.

• Fire 1

Ok fine. you win

What a flaming douchebag! No, Minnesota is not a better program than Nebraska. I didn't say the number of national titles is what makes a program better, I said having won at least a couple, give your program some relevence. Nebraska is the winningest team in the last half century...Nebraska has won over 800 games...Nebraska has won 5 REAL national championships. I know Minnesota's days of greatness were back during the days when Yale and Army were also great...my point (obviouly you are too clueless to get it) is that at least Minnesota had some days of greatness. I never claimed that Minnesota is now considered one of the upper levle B1G teams, but neither is Wisconsin. In comparing the two, at least Minnesota has national titles to brag about. The teams I was suggesting are the top tier PROGRAMS (not just how they are doing the last 2-3 years) in the B1G are Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, and even Penn State and Michigan State (because they won a share of the conference recently and have national titles). I love how you try to tell someone in California how WE perceive the B1G. I know how we perceive the B1G...and it is with little respect. The lack of respect comes from watching the mighty B1G champion come out to the Rose Bowl year after year and get their A** handed to them. Why don't you get over yourself and try to understand that the Big XII, Pac-12, and SEC fans laugh at our conference. And when they do give any credit, Wisconsin is not one of the teams that gets any love....because they have done nothing historically. Sure, of the teams I listed (Ohio State, Michigan, Nebraska, Penn State, and Michigan State) MSU is last on the list....yet in perception outside the B1G they rate higher than the cheeseheads.

Nice personal attack there bud.

How old are you? 17?

You are dumber than Beano Cook if you think Notre Dame has a better current program than Wisconsin or Oregon(zero titles between the two)

I GUARANTEE that any knowledgeable college fan who pays attention sees this. You are obviously not part of that group.

I see we have arrived at the same conclusion.

• Fire 1

Cool it with the personal attacks in this thread.......the only reason there hasn't been some "time off" given is because I'm on my iPhone and don't have the same access to mod controls as on the computer. If it continues, you know who you are, I'll end it shortly! Attack the post, not the poster! Relax.....

How old are you? 17?

No, I am not 17...that is why I understand that a great PROGRAM is more than what your current team is doing...you're not very bright.