Rankings are out.....good lord!

mwj98

Yes, I did "gloat" here if you can't see the sarcasm and attempted humor then I really can't help you and you probably don't belong on Huskerboard. I mean, damn it was written in comic sans...

I predicted UCLA would win on someone's status update before kickoff. I have also come here to gloat.

Also, from now on, all of my posts will be written in Comic Sans.

Which was in reference to this joke

daf.png

Which was in reference to this prediction...

NU 55

UCLA 24

Passing 295

Rushing 170

So in closing California, you don't seem to have any sense of humor and you take things waaaaay too seriously. Please stop posting, you're just embarrassing yourself. If you can't do this at least take your obsession to the Woodshed. You've already derailed this thread.

Once again...you said you weren't going to read any more of my posts. Please keep you promises...and please go away. You are a troll.

My biggest issue preventing me from reading your posts is that they're often written without any paragraph breaks or concern for the reader. Because you don't care enough about your audience to make that tiny accommodation I generally skim or simply ignore them.

Now as to why I'm reading and responding these particular posts...well because they're directed at me. You've bashed both Woody and I with several personal attacks. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not insulted or hurt in the slightest but I figure if I respond you'll eventually get yourself banned.

No personal attacks, simply stating fact. Deal with it or go away...actually...just go away. (I used to think people from Wisconsin were good folks, but I guess there's one in every crowd).

No personal attacks, simply stating fact. Deal with it or go away.

Really? You've used the following toward Woody and me:

"tool"

"flaming douchebag"

"ass hat"

"liar"

several "trolls"

"your kind is just bad for the entire human race. "

Much of that was after BIGREDIOWAN posted a warning. I've reported you and this thread several times, it needs to be locked and you need to take this to the Shed.

• Fire 1

Nebraska deserves to drop out of top 25 in both polls. I honestly do not know if we will learn anything in our next two games, vs our opening in conference play. UCLA was a disappointment and it appears we keep playing the same broken record (tackling). And for our conference visitors to this site- I appreciate your participation here. We need to get stronger as a conference vs our non conference play. Nebraska needs to do its part in a big way. Melt down mode isn't pretty and we have had our share in the last 8 years. Stay Classy out there

No personal attacks, simply stating fact. Deal with it or go away.

Really? You've used the following toward Woody and me:

"tool"

"flaming douchebag"

"ass hat"

"liar"

several "trolls"

"your kind is just bad for the entire human race. "

I refuse to believe you're 52 years old.

All in response to things you have said...but you seem to conveniently forget the things you say.

Look bucky, I don't really care what you think, but it is really annoying when someone comes in and says negative things about our team on our board. Aren't you the same guy who (and I appologize if I've mixed you up with someone else) came in here last year talking major smack about the Wisconsin win over NU and the South Carolina win over NU?

The point I have been trying to get accross is the PERCEPTION of the B1G in other parts of the college football world. Of course I am just stating what I know...but I am not in B1G country and as I said earlier, being in Cali, there are numerous people who move here from all over the U.S. I was stating what I have hear from Pac-8/10/12 fans and those from other conferences all my life. It is what is is. I am not trying to make you agree with it. If you think MSU sucks, fine. I don't care. If you think Wisconsin is a great program, fine.

My point was (and is) perception. If you ask those on huskerboard, those who are honest would agree that most have never been overly impressed with the B1G. And I have to tell you (once again, not trying to get you to agree with this), I have NEVER heard anyone talk about Wisconsin as a great program. So, if those of you there in Madison think you are impressing everyone...once again, fine. It is simply not the case.

...and you DID promise to never read another one of my posts...

So much pointless angst in here! Fug it. Let's steal some cigs from our parents and all go listen to Nevermind. My dad has some Mad Dog 20/20. (Yes Bucky, I got you covered. Your buddy Woody, too. But he better show up with chicks this time instead of 7 bags of shrimp Ramen Noodles. Seriously. Who buys the Shrimp flavor anyway?)

A halfway reasonable response ignoring the fact that I've been critical of the things you've said, generally not of you as a person.

Did I attack Nebraska before you posted? No. As a rule I try not to insult NU unless someone bashes Wisconsin, which you did. I defended the conference and you bashed Wisconsin, that's what happened.

This whole conversation belongs somewhere else, probably the Woodshed. If you have problems with Woody and me take it there, to the moderators or PM us. I won't address UW's standing as a program here, that belongs in another thread.

So much pointless angst in here! Fug it. Let's steal some cigs from our parents and all go listen to Nevermind. My dad has some Mad Dog 20/20. (Yes Bucky, I got you covered. Your buddy Woody, too. But he better show up with chicks this time instead of 7 bags of shrimp Ramen Noodles. Seriously. Who buys the Shrimp flavor anyway?)

Hahaha, dude seriously? MD 20 20? Geez thanks.

A halfway reasonable response ignoring the fact that I've been critical of the things you've said, generally not of you as a person.

Did I speak negatively of Nebraska before you posted? No. As a general rule I try not to insult NU unless someone bashes Wisconsin, which you did. I defended the conference and you bashed Wisconsin, that's what happened.

This whole conversation belongs somewhere else, probably the Woodshed. If you have problems with Woody and me take it there, to the moderators or PM us. I won't address UW's standing as a program here, that belongs in another thread.

Okay, one last thing...in the interest of honesty. You may not have used words such as "douchebag" but go back and notice that I was arguing a point about teams and conferences and you made some remark about "lowering you IQ by reading my posts". Where I'm from that is a personal attack and you fired the first salvo. I don't mind arguing, and I don't mind if there is an insult or two thrown back and forth, but it is really disingenuous to call me out for "personal attacks" when you were the first to say something personal about me (not my team). Just sayin'

Hahaha, dude seriously? MD 20 20? Geez thanks.

it gets the job done. i can't drink the stuff though. one very bad experience long ago.

Did I speak negatively of Nebraska before you posted? No. As a general rule I try not to insult NU unless someone bashes Wisconsin, which you did. I defended the conference and you bashed Wisconsin, that's what happened.

Okay, one last thing...in the interest of honesty. You may not have used words such as "douchebag" but go back and notice that I was arguing a point about teams and conferences and you made some remark about "lowering you IQ by reading my posts". Where I'm from that is a personal attack and you fired the first salvo. I don't mind arguing, and I don't mind if there is an insult or two thrown back and forth, but it is really disingenuous to call me out for "personal attacks" when you were the first to say something personal about me (not my team). Just sayin'

Operative word being "post." I would never come out and say that you're a stupid person, but your posts were.

We just joined the worlds worst conference.

What's most unfortunate is that it's common knowledge down here that had Nebraska stayed, it would likely have been OU, OSU, Nebraska, and Texas Tech that headed together to a realigned Pac 16, leaving Texas to stew in its own arrogant juices. What coulda been...

I do hope this is sarcasm...there's no way the Pac-10 would have willingly extended an offer to Okie Lite *AND* Texas Tech. No...f*****g...way. :-|