Chase Rome quits?

Please explain "personal issues" :dunno

Vagina. Sand in it.

I'd be first in line for the tickets to the ass stomping you took if you attempted to call this kid a "pu&&y" to his face.

anonymous-internet.jpg

Why would there be tickets? You have a bad habit of never making any sense.

I'm a big UFC fan, makes plenty of sense to me. PPV event. Very quick fight I imagine though. Anonymous internet guy with a big mouth, vs. a 6 foot 3, 300 pound division one defensive lineman. Plus I hear he's got an attitude. From what I hear, the paper towel dispenser would probably be more of a challenge. You have a bad habit of speaking when you should "hush".....

82622173.gif

Please explain "personal issues" :dunno

Vagina. Sand in it.

I'd be first in line for the tickets to the ass stomping you took if you attempted to call this kid a "pu&&y" to his face.

anonymous-internet.jpg

Why would there be tickets? You have a bad habit of never making any sense.

I'm a big UFC fan, makes plenty of sense to me. PPV event. Very quick fight I imagine though. Anonymous internet guy with a big mouth, vs. a 6 foot 3, 300 pound division one defensive lineman. Plus I hear he's got an attitude. From what I hear, the paper towel dispenser would probably be more of a challenge. You have a bad habit of speaking when you should "hush".....

I'm his size, so that's not going to intimidate me. Especially after watching him get his ass kicked all over the field by a C-USA lineman.

If he has an attitude, let's see it on the field, instead of getting all pissy and walking out on his team.