Chase Rome quits?

I just know that I didn't make the wisest decisions when I was 19 (did you know that sucking the nitrous oxide out of whip cream cans at Safeway constitutes shoplifting?) so I'm all for second chances.

Damn it...that's why my slices of apple pie just weren't quite right!

To me there is a big difference between Crouch going home to Omaha to think things through and within a couple days (less than a week if I remember correctly) being back with the team and what Rome has done now being gone for an extended period of time.

Now, that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept him back as a coach. But, I wouldn't be begging him to come back and it would be on my (and the team's) terms and I would do it only if it was accepted by the leaders of the team (unity council). Basically he needs to prove to the team all over again that they can trust him to be there for them and work hard.

Obviously it worked for Crouch because he came back and worked his butt off for the team and was very successful.

I'm willing to bet that Bo did absolutely no begging.

To me there is a big difference between Crouch going home to Omaha to think things through and within a couple days (less than a week if I remember correctly) being back with the team and what Rome has done now being gone for an extended period of time.

Now, that doesn't mean I wouldn't accept him back as a coach. But, I wouldn't be begging him to come back and it would be on my (and the team's) terms and I would do it only if it was accepted by the leaders of the team (unity council). Basically he needs to prove to the team all over again that they can trust him to be there for them and work hard.

Obviously it worked for Crouch because he came back and worked his butt off for the team and was very successful.

I'm willing to bet that Bo did absolutely no begging.

I sure hope not.

That's not what happened with Crouch.

How Solich handled that and the DeAngelo Evans situation a few weeks later was the beginning of the end for him.

Its official. He's back on the team and been practicing all week. Avaiable to this weekend

Source?

Wait a second here. If he was seen anywhere near Memorial Stadium it would've been shouted from the rooftops. I call kitty litter.