Chase Rome quits?

Chase Rome has returned to the team! My source says chase has apologized and is willing to go back to work! I will in 15 minutes reveal my source once it hits the media!

Alright here we go! MY SOURCE WAS BUCKY! i WILL NOT SAY HOW HE CONTACTED ME. BUT IF BUCKY SPEAKS! IT IS GOLDEN!

That was 19 minutes.

Sorry knapp I got distracted in my busy day! Having high winds down here and a beer bottle was blown of my table and shattered. It took me a little while to find the broom and dust pan. My wife hides that from me!

I do not recall an exodus like we are experiencing now when the team was going through it's troubles in 2007. In 2007 the USC game really hurt the team morale, and it all started to really tumble against Missouri. This is going to be a huge test for the players and staff to see if they can get to the controls on time and pull us out of this nose dive that is currently going on. I am crossing my fingers they find a way to fix this.

I don't think the team morale is hurting at all. At least thats the indication I'm getting from some players. I think some people just don't know how to handle honest evaluation. Its hard to examine your flaws when you feel like you gave your best effort and someone else still might be better than you.

Chase Rome has returned to the team! My source says chase has apologized and is willing to go back to work! I will in 15 minutes reveal my source once it hits the media!

Alright here we go! MY SOURCE WAS BUCKY! i WILL NOT SAY HOW HE CONTACTED ME. BUT IF BUCKY SPEAKS! IT IS GOLDEN!

That was 19 minutes.

Sorry knapp I got distracted in my busy day! Having high winds down here and a beer bottle was blown of my table and shattered. It took me a little while to find the broom and dust pan. My wife hides that from me!

Well if your wife is like mine, the broom is in between her legs as she is flying around and the dust pan is in the closet.

• Fire 1

I do not recall an exodus like we are experiencing now when the team was going through it's troubles in 2007. In 2007 the USC game really hurt the team morale, and it all started to really tumble against Missouri. This is going to be a huge test for the players and staff to see if they can get to the controls on time and pull us out of this nose dive that is currently going on. I am crossing my fingers they find a way to fix this.

I don't think the team morale is hurting at all. At least thats the indication I'm getting from some players. I think some people just don't know how to handle honest evaluation. Its hard to examine your flaws when you feel like you gave your best effort and someone else still might be better than you.

That's good! Hopefully the rumors of Rome staying put are also true. He has not exactly brought his A game quite yet, but he still has time to redeem himself.

to me, the UCLA loss was rough because I worry that it was an indication of what may be to come. The Wisconsin loss was a few poorly called plays that led it to get out of hand. Mighigan was a badly time fumble. Northwestern as well. SC was a hail mary. It seems that we were just a few plays away from having a decent season regardless how bad the point spreads were and the implication of the losses.

however UCLA...was a beat down in a number of facets of the game, from coaching, to execution, to heart, to yada yada yada. We're seeing players leaving and things occurring outside of the game itself. It's scary. It's much bigger than some of our past losses.

to me, the UCLA loss was rough because I worry that it was an indication of what may be to come. The Wisconsin loss was a few poorly called plays that led it to get out of hand. Mighigan was a badly time fumble. Northwestern as well. SC was a hail mary. It seems that we were just a few plays away from having a decent season regardless how bad the point spreads were and the implication of the losses.

however UCLA...was a beat down in a number of facets of the game, from coaching, to execution, to heart, to yada yada yada. We're seeing players leaving and things occurring outside of the game itself. It's scary. It's much bigger than some of our past losses.

Makes sense. Time will tell.

But I denote (though may be wrong) that people seem to think that the problems that were manifest at UCLA were somehow "new revelations" of ineptitude (poor tackling, confused players, poor assignment execution, poor half-time adjustments, poor schemes, poor scheme adjustments, lack of physical play, etc.) --- these problems have been evident for a long, long time.

I was not at all surprised by the showing at UCLA --- and find it hard to think that others were. The loss was bad... but is not unlike the losses elsewhere these past few years... and folks --- do not be surprised to see the same issues crop up again in losses in the rest of the season. There is absolutely nothing that would suggest that what resulted in the UCLA debacle will somehow be resolved before we hit decent teams like Wisconsin, OSU, Michigan & MSU. We should probably expect major problems in those games. Hope for better... but expect pretty much the same.

I CALL bullsh#t AKITA!!! lol = )

You guys are going to crap your pants on this one!

Been talking to Bo Pelini's saltwater aquarium guy?

I am starting to smell NON-Deploy-able on your end! I am pretty sure you have tier one status now! Some one is short and has time to be on the computer all day. You have all your gear cleaned up and ready for turn in? lol