Chase Rome quits?

:thumbs :thumbs

Some good post's, some not so good, some funny ones at the end. A little bit of truth in most of them.

Hate to see Rome leave, but you have to get with the program, or make that tough choice.

Bo has a tough season ahead, and lets hope he gets the right players, playing in time.

GBR!!!

I think when I left this thread I was on like page 3. I'm sure its now 5 pages of over reaction and people calling each other names. Can someone give me the recap?

It's five pages of FLU saying the same thing over and over again. Read his first post in the thread and you'll get the gist of the last give pages.

Also, someone poops in the shape of an "N".

Basically due to the fact that many posters' reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking -- stating that I said I want Bo fired, questioning others' fandom, etc.

You shouldn't question other people's fandom. It's their fandom to do with what they please.

The Dude -- I can't see aqny of your posts since you're blocked, but I'm sure they're just more of lame, unfunny, and sarcastic witticisms... but please, feel free to continue for the enjoyment of the others who share your 13-year old mentality.

1 Nebraska license plate cover, 3 Husker shirts, and 4 Husker hats.... Jerseys are for children....

Well, I have an autographed Tommie Frazier jersey that has patches from the 3 NC bowl games he was MVP of.

For those of you reading this, your loyalty will be called into question, if you do not posses the following items. If you disagree with the previous statements, you will be ridiculed, your fandom questioned, unless you posses Husker artifacts and/or relics that are equal to or greater than in value..

That is all...

This is total BS... never, EVER have I questioned someone's fandom. This is straight ignorance, and precisely the type of lame crap that I'm talking about.

Well, we'll agree to disagree...

The Dude -- I can't see aqny of your posts since you're blocked, but I'm sure they're just more of lame, unfunny, and sarcastic witticisms... but please, feel free to continue for the enjoyment of the others who share your 13-year old mentality.

Need I remind you what yet another warning for personal attacks means to your future here? Enough.

Need I remind you what yet another warning for personal attacks means to your future here? Enough.

Where you in the sandbox again? :lol:

Where you in the sandbox again? :lol:

Sometimes it seems like I live there.

• Fire 3

I think when I left this thread I was on like page 3. I'm sure its now 5 pages of over reaction and people calling each other names. Can someone give me the recap?

It's five pages of FLU saying the same thing over and over again. Read his first post in the thread and you'll get the gist of the last give pages.

Also, someone poops in the shape of an "N".

Basically due to the fact that many posters' reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking -- stating that I said I want Bo fired, questioning others' fandom, etc.

You shouldn't question other people's fandom. It's their fandom to do with what they please.

Anyone know where I could find some good FEMDOM in Omaha or Lincoln?