Chase Rome quits?

Now we're having a pissing contest to see who's the bigger fan?

Gotta love post-loss meltdowns.

Hey, it's only slightly better than the 'who's got their priorities most in line and was most unaffected by the UCLA loss' pissing contest in another thread here...

Hey all had an older profile here but the email go hacked so i started up a new profile.

Just two throw in two cents here.

Why the **** are players leaving for personal reasons? this is the second player this season. i cant remember the last time this has happened here. i hope this is a sign of Bo ramping up the practices and weeding out those who don't have the heart required too be a black shirt. Because after last Saturday and now this i have too say i am beginning too wonder. I havent lost faith in Bo, but still this isn't what we need soon too be 3 games deep in this young season.

Thats all from me, its good too be back!

Hey all had an older profile here but the email go hacked so i started up a new profile.

Just two throw in two cents here.

Why the **** are players leaving for personal reasons? this is the second player this season. i cant remember the last time this has happened here. i hope this is a sign of Bo ramping up the practices and weeding out those who don't have the heart required too be a black shirt. Because after last Saturday and now this i have too say i am beginning too wonder. I havent lost faith in Bo, but still this isn't what we need soon too be 3 games deep in this young season.

Thats all from me, its good too be back!

Well one recruit was beaten out by a lowly recruit. I can see him leaving. The O-line man looks like he was homesick or just did not like competition. The Russian guy I have no idea why. This last one Who KNOWS,Who CARES!

If they want to leave then so be it. From the sounds of it these guys only think about themselves and have some attitude issues. Poor Chase Rome :( Bo told him that he wouldn't be playing in the new scheme and that hurt Chase's feelings. Poor kid :( MENTALLY WEAK

Trust me, this team is a lot better off without these guys in the long run.

Well lets get this crap straight right now! I am the biggest HUSKER FAN EVER! I want the 2nd string QB in! I want the Husker Nation to rise better then the 90 teams! I will knock a whorn out in 2 seconds if he talks smack! I raise my Nebraska flag over the American flag in my front yard! I AM HUSKER NATION! Did I win the biggest Husker fan contest?

Until you can poop the shape of an "N" you will just have to finish in second place behind me.

:laughpound

are we sure chase rome has not just quit smoking? that would be a good thing. i will look into it.

Do we know for sure if quit, or was he asked to leave?

I doubt he would be asked to leave just because he smokes.

would not blame the coaches. it would be for his own good. the whole team's, really. with secondhand smoke and such.

• Fire 1

are we sure chase rome has not just quit smoking? that would be a good thing. i will look into it.

Remember when smoking was not only accepted but even common among athletes? Pepperidge Farms remembers...and so does Knapp.

• Fire 2

This is what it said on the WOWT website:

"Chase Rome is dealing with some personal issues and isn’t with the football team right now and won’t be for the foreseeable future.” Pelini said Rome's "personal goals and personal perception of where he should be on this football team doesn't match the team goals."

So, your guess is as good as mine.

Remember when smoking was not only accepted but even common among athletes? Pepperidge Farms remembers...and so does Knapp.

he had a face like a catcher's mitt and an insatiable appetite for flavor country:

Smoking-Athletes-300x279.jpg

And Dr's. said smoking had health benefits.

And Dr's. said smoking had health benefits.

that was a different, simpler time. a time when this was not only acceptable, but considered a viable ad campaign:

4029658254_9a5f596301_o.jpg

• Fire 1