Chase Rome quits?

are we sure chase rome has not just quit smoking? that would be a good thing. i will look into it.

Do we know for sure if quit, or was he asked to leave?

This is what it said on the WOWT website:

"Chase Rome is dealing with some personal issues and isn’t with the football team right now and won’t be for the foreseeable future.” Pelini said Rome's "personal goals and personal perception of where he should be on this football team doesn't match the team goals."

So, your guess is as good as mine.

So wait a second.....it goes from issues stemming from PT with the new 3-4 possibly to a possible smoking issue!? DAMNIT! WTH!!! A straight curve ball with poop on it thrown in there...

Nevermind....hearing more from "insiders" that he had some words with Bo after watching film over UCLA....that's all I got..not saying it's 100% true though

Never dipped whilst running, but I do dip when we go on ruck marches. And I definitely do NOT gut it. That's gross and may god have mercy on your soul. I can't imagine what it's like to pee out dip spit. Prob like pissing razor blades.

When we'd ruck, it was either dip or sunflower seeds... Just to take your mind off of it...

Never dipped whilst running, but I do dip when we go on ruck marches. And I definitely do NOT gut it. That's gross and may god have mercy on your soul. I can't imagine what it's like to pee out dip spit. Prob like pissing razor blades.

When we'd ruck, it was either dip or sunflower seeds... Just to take your mind off of it...

Yeah, walking 20miles with 60lbs+ gets pretty boring, especially if you do the same route a lot.

No razor blades here. I started in basic training back in '86. The D.I.'s didn't like seeing spit anywhere. If you didn't cup you were screwed.

Yeah, walking 20miles with 60lbs+ gets pretty boring, especially if you do the same route a lot.

I don't miss that sh#t one bit.

and in sand... ugh

I got to do the Nijmegen march in 92 (100 miles in 4 days), and besides being tired as hell, I kind of enjoyed it

I got to do the Nijmegen march in 92 (100 miles in 4 days), and besides being tired as hell, I kind of enjoyed it

Longest one we did was 28 miles in one day. Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. has way too many hills. :D

Longest one we did was 28 miles in one day. Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. has way too many hills. :D

yeah, that was back when I was "10 feet tall, and bullet proof"..... now, f*ck that

Oh Yeah. Wasn't anything stopping me back then.

Hells yeah, go on a 15 or 20 mile road march, back in time for chow, then drink a dozen or more beers, then go do it again...