Chase Rome quits?

Chase Rome has returned to the team! My source says chase has apologized and is willing to go back to work! I will in 15 minutes reveal my source once it hits the media!

I CALL bullsh#t AKITA!!! lol = )

You guys are going to crap your pants on this one!

Did you hear it from Tyler Moore?

• Fire 1

Chase Rome has returned to the team! My source says chase has apologized and is willing to go back to work! I will in 15 minutes reveal my source once it hits the media!

I'd rather jizz my pants....so...anyways...I still think you are bullshitting. I am not taking the bait on this one. hehe

You better hope so or you'll enjoy your "vacation" from the board!!!! j/k :lol:

• Fire 2

I'd rather jizz my pants....so...anyways...I still think you are bullshitting. I am not taking the bait on this one. hehe

How weird is this thread going to be?

Not as weird as dropping a deuce in a cave while watching a fat chick give a guy a bj

• Fire 1

Been talking to Bo Pelini's saltwater aquarium guy?

This Weird.

alien-guy-from-history-channel.jpg

Alright here we go! MY SOURCE WAS BUCKY! i WILL NOT SAY HOW HE CONTACTED ME. BUT IF BUCKY SPEAKS! IT IS GOLDEN!

That was 19 minutes.

• Fire 1

I do not recall an exodus like we are experiencing now when the team was going through it's troubles in 2007. In 2007 the USC game really hurt the team morale, and it all started to really tumble against Missouri. This is going to be a huge test for the players and staff to see if they can get to the controls on time and pull us out of this nose dive that is currently going on. I am crossing my fingers they find a way to fix this.