Can the B1G Ten go undefeated this week?

NUance

How many games does the B1G win this week?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A blog post on OffTackleEmpire made an interesting point: All 12 B1G Ten teams favored to win this week. How many will? LINK

Illinois (vs. Charleston Southern): N/A

Indiana (vs. Ball State): -2.5

Iowa (vs. Northern Iowa): N/A

Michigan (vs. UMass): -46.5

Michigan State (vs. Notre Dame): -6

Minnesota (vs. Western Michigan): -2.5

Nebraska (vs. Arkansas State): -24.5

Northwestern (vs. Boston College): -3.5

Ohio State (vs. California): -17

Penn State (vs. Navy): -5.5

Purdue (vs. Eastern Michigan): -24

Wisconsin (vs. Utah State): -14

I think last week was a bit of a fluke. A perfect storm of scheduling. I doubt the B1G goes undefeated this week--even though we're favored in every game. But probly will win 8 or 9 games, maybe even 10. Yeah, 10 games is what my rose colored glasses tell me. :lol:

The Notre Dame game and the Penn St. ones could go either IMO.

Yeah, if I had to pick one game as an upset I'd pick Navy over State Penn. At this point it's still undetermined just how far PSU has fallen. And how much they're going to suck at football from here on out.

Everything listed within 10 I think is probably a possible upset pick. But the two outside of that that I'd be wary of... Wisky and Utah St. The Aggies are a bit better than I think most people are giving credit right now, and with the way Wisky started the season, that could be a lot closer than expected. The other is the Iowa v. UNI game. UNI gave Wisky a run for their money, and Iowa has already lost to ISU. That one wouldn't surprise me at all to see UNI come in and catch the Squawkeyes at home. Should be interesting, for sure. Anything from a 4 to 5 win slate to an undefeated slate is possible this week, I would think.